Work as Telecommunication Engineering Professional in Australia- Apply fast as Few positions are left
Australia is known as the paradise of Engineering and IT Professionals. Every year, thousands of highly skilled and talented professionals immigrate to Australia to get employed in the top organizations and industries across the different states and territories of Australia. There are a few occupations, which are high opportunity in Australia and hence, find the place in Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
Opportunity for Telecommunication Engineering Professionals in Australia
The occupation of Telecommunication Engineering Professional is one such occupation that has great demand in Australia. It is included in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia as well. At now only few Position are left to apply for this occupation in the existing year. Hence, if you are an aspirant to apply for this position in Australia, you must apply fast to get yourself considered for the position as well as the relevant visa.
(Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.)
Duties & Responsibilities
Here is the list of duties & responsibilities associated with the occupation of Telecommunication Engineering Professional:
- Building, configuring, designing, planning, and ordering telecommunications equipment, networks, and systems, i.e. voice, satellite, and digital data systems radio, two-way, data, microwave, and making certain that the telecommunications systems connect with devices from different manufacturers, users, and service providers.
- Assembling engineering project proposals to identify goals, recognize scope, conditions and requirement, and determine cost of devices, parts and services
- Assessing and acquiring new products and services from merchants
- Making certain the adherence to laws, rules, policies and procedures in the terms of telecommunications systems
- Choosing and developing new telecommunications sites by finding sites, filing and drawing up documents for sanction, sketching or drafting the construction drawings and following up the same for approval
- Finding out suitable configurations of telecommunications hardware and software, making certain the desired performance of telecommunications devices
What are the visa options to apply for Telecommunication engineering Skill in Australia?
If you wish to apply for the occupation of Telecommunication engineering Professional, you have a few key visa options, i.e
Skill Independent Subclass 189 Visa: This visa is one of the easiest skilled permanent visas in Australia to apply. This is a point based visa that you can apply by submitting Expression of Interest in SkillSelect online system of Australia.
Skill Nominated Subclass 190 Visa: This visa is also a permanent skilled Visa; however, to apply for this visa you first need to obtain the nomination from an Australian state or territory government agency. This too can be applied through SkillSelect system of Australia.
Both the above visas are permanent visas that allow you to live in Australia on a permanent basis.
How to get vital support to apply for Skilled Visa in Australia?
If you wish to get inclusive assistance and support to apply for skilled Visa in Australia, you may coordinate with the most experienced migration expert for Australia at Visas Avenue. The Visas Avenue is the leading Visa Consultancy Service for Australia with years of experience in immigration industry.
To discuss your immigration plan, you may speak to the Visas Avenue expert at contact nos. 011-48447777, 011-46194650 (Delhi), 040-42467777 (Hyderabad), or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). You can also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.