Why the latest SINP Program of Saskatchewan is a great opportunity for Canada Immigration?
The Saskatchewan is most ideal and wonderful Canadian Province for new immigrants, with exceptionally low unemployment rate for almost two years. The recently reopened Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) of the province of Saskatchewan has brought a great chance for skilled workers to immigrate to Canada. The SINP is to accept 1000 applications from highly skilled overseas workers, for 57 in demand occupations of Saskatchewan.
Why you must apply for SINP?
If you have not got the success in Canada immigration till now, applying for SINP International Skilled Worker Category – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category can be a big breakthrough for you. Find below the reasons as to why you must not miss the chance to apply for the latest SINP program:
- No Job Offer required: SINP Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category does not require any job offer
- 1000 Applications: A total of 1000 Applications will be accepted and that too is likely to be processed on immediate basis.
- Applicants needed for 57 highly in demand Occupations: SINP will select the skilled workers for its 57 highly in demand occupations, which raises your chances for selection if you possess the right education, skills, and experience for any of the listed occupations.
- Faster Immigration: The immigration procedure is likely to be faster than the usual programs.
- Lowest IELTS score needed: As per the SINP, you need to have the language score (CLB) 4 in French or English as per Canadian Language Benchmark.
Below are the eligibility requirements of SINP International Skilled Worker Category – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category:
- You need to achieve at least 60 points out of 100 as per the point assessment grid.
- You must have completed at least 1 year of post secondary education or comparable training, equivalent to the education system of Canada. You must have been awarded a diploma, degree, certificate, etc. with respect to the said educational qualification.
- You require producing proof of funds and a plan for settlement in Saskatchewan.
- You must have achieved the essential language score, i.e. Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in French or English Language.
- You must have a paid work experience of at least 1 year in previous 10 years, associated with the field of training or education you had. Also, your experience must be in an occupation, which is highly in demand in Saskatchewan.
High time for immigration to Canada
Hence, in view of all the above listed benefits the applicants will have, you must apply for the above SINP program of Canada Immigration. All you need to do is check your occupation in the list of in demand occupation in Canada and coordinate with a trusted Immigration Consultancy Service in order to apply for SINP program.
How to apply for SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program)?
Well, if you are planning to immigrate to Saskatchewan in Canada, you need to go through a multifaceted immigration program of Saskatchewan to get the Canadian PR Visa. In case, you miss out on any key aspect or procedural guideline, it could lead to a denial of your candidature, which is the last thing you would want, as the visas needs to be approved within a limited period of time most of the time.
Under all such circumstances, a help, guidance, or assistance from a trusted Immigration Consultancy Service is essential for a timely immigration to your desired country. Visas Avenue is one such reputed Visa Consultancy Service that has a team of qualified and experienced Immigration Experts. Visas Avenue has been helping its worldwide clients to immigrate to immigration hotspot countries, such as, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, etc. over the years.
In order to get in touch with us, you can fill up the free assessment form available on the Visas Avenue website, so that our Immigration Specialist can assess your profile and subsequently contact you with the expert immigration advice, based on your profile details. You can also make a direct call to our immigration specialist, to get a vital guidance and help for filing the visa with 100% accuracy and completing the immigration procedure to ensure a guaranteed approval in time.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.