Which is the Simplest Way to Move to Canada in 2021?
By Rajneesh Kumar
Posted on September 23, 2021
Moving to Canada with your loved ones is an easy affair when you choose the Express Entry Pathway. It was introduced in 2015, and since then, it has been Canada’s top permanent residency pathway for immigrants around the globe. Due to its quick and easy-to-follow immigration process, you can move to Canada within 6-12 months through the Federal Express Entry Program.
The Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) manages three key point-based, economic immigration programs under Express Entry, including:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
To qualify under any program, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria and enter the pool of candidates. All the candidates get a score and a rank inside the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Among all the profiles, only the highest-ranking candidates obtain invitations to apply (ITAs) for a Canadian permanent residence (PR) visa.
Also read:- Complete list of latest Canada express entry draws till date
A Stepwise Process to follow
To apply for Canada PR via Express Entry, you may follow the steps listed below:
- Determine your eligibility under any one of the federal economic immigration programs mentioned above. All the candidates must meet minimum eligibility criteria for education, work experience, and English or French language ability.
- If eligible, you’ll enter the Express Entry pool of candidates and get a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on key factors. Thus, it would help improve your CRS score, which improves your chances of receiving ITA for Canada PR.
- Receive an ITAby IRCC via Express Entry draws, which are usually conducted every two-week time. To successfully get an invitation to an upcoming draw, you must meet the minimum cut-off criteria. Also, if you are not invited, your profile will remain valid for the next year, and meanwhile, you can work towards creating a more robust profile by boosting your overall CRS scores.
- If you get an ITA, you must submit your eAPR, i.e., an electronic Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. You must submit the final application within 60 days, along with the supporting documents and fees.
- After applying, you must wait for a final decision—the IRCC processes around 80% of applications within six months. Once your application is approved, you will get authorization for permanent resident status activation.
With an easy-to-follow process to apply for Canadian PR via Express Entry, it is one of the most straightforward pathways for all skilled and talented foreign workers.
To find out if you qualify for any of the three programs under Express Entry, fill our free assessment form today! Or, you may talk to one of our representatives on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 for expert guidance.