Posted on March 27, 2021
Canadian PNPs are key part of country’s immigration system. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are designed to attract skilled foreign workers, who can significantly contribute to Canada’s economy and who are more likely to settle down permanently in a province.
However, the eligibility criteria for PNPs differ from province to province.
buy silvitra generic buy silvitra online no prescription
Therefore, some PNPs prioritize candidates with experience in in-demand occupation in that province, while a few PNPs prefer candidates with a prior connection to that province, for instance, past study, relative living there, etc. as it boosts their chances of remaining in the province.
If you are applying for Provincial Nominee Program through a Non-Express Entry stream, then you must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of that particular stream, submit the EOI/apply accordingly and subsequently, be nominated under that Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) stream.
If you are going to apply online as a provincial nominee via Express Entry, then the foremost requirement is to create an Express Entry profile and show the Canadian provinces and territories you are interested in by choosing an option ALL PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES while creating EE profile.
If any province finds you eligible, you’ll get a “notification of interest” in your online EE account so that you can contact the province directly to apply for provincial nomination to its Express Entry aligned PNP stream.
As mentioned, the eligibility criteria of the Provincial Nominee Program majorly depends upon the province you choose. In this scenario, having a valid Express Entry profile is a must and you must meet the eligibility criteria of any of the Express Entry programs along with the specific eligibility requirements of selected Express Entry aligned PNP stream.
There are three economic class immigration programs that are managed under Express Entry, which includes the following:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class
To qualify as a provincial nominee via online process, you must qualify under any one of the above-mentioned programs and get a provincial nomination.
Step wise Process to apply for provincial nomination through an Express Entry aligned stream
In order to apply for Canada PR online as a provincial nominee, you may follow the steps listed below:
• Find a suitable PNP by going through a list of provinces and territories. This will help you check the key eligibility requirements for a province you want to move.
• Create and submit an Express Entry profile and show the Canadian provinces and territories you are interested in.
• Meet the Canada PR eligibility requirements for any one of the three Express Entry programs
• Get a notification of interest from a province, which finds you eligible and apply in its EE linked stream
• Once you get ITA from the PNP, apply for a Provincial Nomination by submitting an application online along with required documents under specific Express Entry aligned PNP stream
• Obtain your Provincial Nomination certificate upon successful application approval
• Accept your Provincial Nomination certificate electronically and get an additional 600 points towards overall CRS score, which will virtually guarantee you an ITA for Canada PR
• Submit permanent residence application to the federal government online
To discover your options for Canadian immigration via PNP, take a free profile assessment, today!