What are the best Australia immigration options in 2021?
The Australia’s immigration system is gradually catching up with the country’s need for skilled and qualified immigrants in its effort towards quick economic recovery.
The year 2020 has been different for aspiring skilled foreign nationals who were planning to migrate to Australia. Most prominent visas subclasses, including Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190, Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 and Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491 remain in the news for issuing large number of invites in the last few months.
The invitations were specially issued to those applicants who met the occupation points and have a plan to settle down in any regional area of Australia. Up to an extent, DHA indeed played a key role in helping perspective immigrants who wish to live, work and study in Australia on a permanent basis.
For those who are dreaming about migrating to Australia in 2021, the General Skilled Migration is indeed an ideal option. All three prominent visas mentioned above are a part of GSM program, which we have explained below:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)- This subclass is a point-tested PR visa designed to invite skilled professionals who have relevant skills to settle down in Australia and significantly contribute to its economy.
As a visa subclass 189 holder, you can live, work or study anywhere in Australia indefinitely and travel in and out of Australia for up to 5 years from the date of visa approval.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) (Sponsorship required)- This Subclass is also a permanent visa, but to qualify, you must have a nomination from an Australian state or territory government agency.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)– This subclass is a temporary visa with a validity period up to 5 years. For this visa as well, you either need a nomination from a regional territory or a sponsorship from a family member living in regional Australia.
Following are the basic eligibility requirement for skilled migration to Australia via above explained visa categories:
- You must age 45 years or below at the time of invitation
- You must have minimum competent level of English at the time of invitation
- You must get skill assessment done by an assessing authority
- You must ensure that your nominated skilled occupation meet the required skills and qualifications
- You must score minimum 65 points or above while submitting an EOI in SkillSelect
- You must undergo a medical examination as an evidence that you are physically and mentally fit
- You must get a character certificate as an evidence that you have a clean criminal record
- You must submit an expression of interest (EOI) online through SkillSelect as a skilled foreign worker or a businessmen
Apply for suitable Australia visa category – Call Visas Avenue for best immigration advice
If you are willing to apply an Australian visa, you may get in touch with Visas Avenue for best immigration assistance through the process. You will get professionals immigration services from highly experienced immigration advisors, right from profile evaluation and visa filing to visa follow-up and approval.
With a success rate of over 90 percent in terms of helping clients achieve quick visa approvals for Australia, the VA team is known for its precision and accuracy.
In order to start preparing your file and begin the Australia immigration process at earliest, you can connect with our team of migration advisors on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777 or drop an email at email@example.com.