Want to Apply Canada PR This year? Find out How to Create Express Entry profile
Canada’s Permanent Residency visa is perhaps the most popular visa category these days, especially, when top advanced nations like the USA and UK are narrowing their gateways for immigrants.
Canada has popular and streamlined express entry system in place, through which, it invites, evaluate and subsequently, select the candidates to allocate them Canadian permanent residency visa.
The best immigration system coupled with the lenient immigration policy has lured the immigration aspirants in bulk for immigration to Canada. The first to apply in the Express Entry System is to create a profile in the Express Entry system.
If you are new aspirants this article will guide you about the creation of profile an apply Canada PR through express entry pathway.
Create Profile on Express Entry
Express Entry is an online point-based immigration program which assess the registered applicants and allocate them points based on key factors of their profile, i.e. age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc.
The candidates with top point scores get the Invitation to apply for a Canadian permanent residency visa from the Canadian immigration department, i.e. IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
Stepwise Process to Apply in Express Entry
Find below the stepwise process to apply in EE System:
- In order to create a profile in the express entry, you would require few key documents, i.e. ECA (Educational Credential Assessment), French or English proficiency test result, i.e. IELTS test result, and work experience related documents.
- Once all documents are gathered, register profile on express entry system mentioning your age, education, work experience, language skills, etc.
- You will have to acquire a minimum 67 points out of 100 in the FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) category of EE system, based on age, education, experience, etc. parameters.
- If you have scored the eligibility points, you will find a place in the EE pool, where you will be given a CRS point score
- Get in Invitation to apply for a Canadian PR visa from IRCC based on your CRS score.
- Submit Canada PR application along with documents within 60 days of receiving the invite
- Receive the approval of PR visa, once verification of your application and documents is done.
If you didn’t get an invitation from IRCC due to a low CRS score, you still have the option to apply in one of Canada’s provincial nominee programs and obtain the nomination for Canadian PR visa, which in turn helps you get Canadian PR.
Though, most of the process mentioned above is online, however, having said that, if you are new to the Canadian immigration program and existing visa process guidelines, you may get in touch with a visa expert or advisor for trusted assistance and support.
Apply in Express Entry this Year to Get PR Visa
To apply and obtain Canadian permanent residency this year through a federal express entry system or a PNP, you may contact Visas Avenue – the best mentor and consultant for the Canadian immigration process.
Visas Avenue is a registered visa consultant, associated with ICCRC member to provide candid advice, assistance, and support to visa applicants.
You may contact Visas Avenue to get complete Canada immigration process assistance from start till approval of visa.
The VA Team has a remarkable success rate when it comes to getting Canadian visa approval for its clients, i.e. Canadian permanent residency visa applicants.
If you want to start your Canadian PR visa process with the Visas Avenue team, you can simply call on Visas Avenue Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, you can also fill the free assessment form to get a call back from the Canada immigration expert at Visas Avenue.