About Student Visa For Canada Australia New Zeland USA and UK
Student visa allows foreign students to study in the desired school and colleges in various countries. These are non-immigrant visas that do not require a citizenship of the country where they are moving to. Student visa has been asked at the checkpoints at the time of entry. It’s a proof of your stay at the respected country.
The clauses for the student visas are different in each of the countries:
Australia Student Visa– study visa permits overseas students to experience the Australian world class education system.
- Australia is a leading education provider in the world with unmatched, peerless facilities and educators providing international students with a wide range of quality study options.
- Australia is considered as a third largest destination for international students with 22000 courses and 1100 institutions.
- Australian universities fall in top 50 universities of the world in Arts and humanities, clinical, pre-clinical & health, Engineering & technology, life sciences, physical sciences and social sciences.
- Studying in Australia is a beneficiary decision with respect to positive fortune. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
Canada Student Permit- Canada has a world-class education system with over 150 world-class best colleges and institutes. There unlimited benefits of studying in Canada.
- The international education is affordable; it includes the low tuition and living costs in comparison with other countries.
- Canada favors the multicultural society which gives a homely environment to the students coming from across the world.
- It’s a bilingual country, rich in innovations and research works which are a healthy prospective for the aspiring students.
- There are positive possibilities of immigration to Canada to desired candidates after completing the studies.
New Zealand Education System is famous for its early childhood education.
- The country offers a free education for the children of New Zealand from 5years to 19years and its compulsory for the age of 6to 16years.
- Country offers a safe learning environment and supportive for the international students. You can only stay in New Zealand on a student visa for a maximum of four years.
- The government of New Zealand allows you to work for 20 hours each week and full time during all scheduled vacations/or during summer vacations.
The Education System in United States of America makes you realize the real identity being a student at an international platform, where they have a choice to show the skills at best. USA has more than 4000 top institutes offering various specializing courses in graduate, masters, and doctor’s degrees. There are various subdivisions in visa categories-
- The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. You must be enrolled in a program or course of study that leads to the degree, diploma, or certificate and your school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students.
- M- Visa- for the students looking forward for full time or vocational study or in any other non-academic institution. M-1 students may engage in practical training only after they have completed their studies.
- J1 Visa- it’s for the students interested in short-term courses or in less than 12 months courses. More about USA Student Visa
United Kingdom of Great Britain is the most popular destination for studies with its diverse and magnificent history. Four of the top six universities in the world are in UK itself. The classification of UK student Visa is-
- Tier 4 general student- in this category the students coming to UK must be at least 16years old.
- Tier 4 Child Student- this category is for the children between 4 to 17 years of age.
- Student Visitor- the student visitor visa is basically for the adults coming to the UK for some short courses.
- Child Visitors- this category is for the children under the age of 18 who are willing to study in UK for less than 6months.
You must receive a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) from a university approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). It’s asked to score at least 40 points to qualify for a valid confirmation of acceptance for Studies from a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor that is 30 points.
Evaluation to assessment Visas Avenue guides at each step of the visa categories with the different set of requirements depending on the source and destination country, age, educational skills, monetary issues, experience & individuals circumstances and requirements. Our immigration specialists will appraise the application on the basis of the above-mentioned factors to give a transparent guidance. So without wasting time consult our immigration specialists an avail a free assessment.