Huge Opportunityfor Computer Network Technicians in Canada
There is considerable demand of IT Professionals among various advanced nations. Today, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, all invites talented, qualified, and skilled IT Professionals in their country. The Canada is one such country, which is known for offering tremendous facilities, programs, and features for the new immigrants in the country. At present, there is a huge opportunity for Computer Network Technicians in Canada in view of skill shortage in the country. Hence, the skilled migrants, who belong to this profession stands a great chance of securing Canadian Visa.
Opportunity for Computer Network Technicians in Canada
Today, various IT units in public and private sectors of Canada, wanting the talented and qualified Computer Network Technicians, in order to operate, establish, sustain, and liaise for the use of software, LAN & WAN, hardware, and other peripheral equipment. The professionals in this field are also required by the employers here to create and maintain the various internet websites, servers, software, and hardware and to review and enhance the network connectivity and overall performance.
Duties & Responsibilities of Computer Network Technicians
Below are the key tasks they perform.
- Estimate and install computer networking software, operating system, hardware and software
- Execute network traffic and security reviewing software, and enhance the server performance
- Carry out security and quality controls and organize tests
- Responsible for overseeing other workers in this group.
- Manage master consoles to review the performance of computer networks and systems and to synchronize access, reach and use of computer networks
- Carry out the shell scripting and similar works
- Offer troubleshooting services to various network users
- Carry out data backups and disaster revival functions
- Sustain, resolve and review the use of mainframe networks, internet and peripherals, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), etc.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading hardware, servers and software
- Carry out the daily task of network startup and shut down
- Manage and review web navigation, e-mail use, etc.
A perfect opportunity for Immigration to Canada for Computer Network Technicians
As observed, the occupation of Computer Network Technician is among the high demand occupations in Canada in 2015. Apart from this, it is also in the high demand occupation list of Quebec province of Canada and the QSWP (Quebec Skilled Workers Program) immigration program online application cycle is going to open in January, 2016. Hence, anyone applying for QSWP under this particular occupation stands a great chance of getting selected for Canadian Visa. If you are also working as a Computer Network Technician in your present country and willing to work and live in Canada, get in touch with a reliable Canadian Immigration Consultancy to commence your Visa Procedure at the earliest.
How to get the Crucial Assistance and Support to apply for Canada Immigration?
In order to enhance your chances of getting selected for Canadian Visa, you are advised to apply simultaneously in both federal Express Entry System as well as the Quebec Skilled Worker program (QSWP) and withdraw one of the applications, on getting invitation from any of the programs. Moreover, the Quebec Employers and the province can select your profile even from the Express Entry as well.
However, apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually submit Expression of Interest (EOI) in any of the immigration programs or apply for the Canadian Visa under a particular category on receipt of the invitation. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable skilled visa category.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.