Australia is one of the most ideal countries for the immigrants. It offers right work opportunities, working conditions, standards of living, quality of life and democratic government policies, which suits the worldwide migrants perfectly. Hence, most of the skilled migrants today want to work and settle in Australia. However, here is good news for all such individuals, especially the IT Professionals, looking to work in Australia. Australia needs the IT Professionals, i.e. Network Designers, Software Architects, and Network Analysts, etc.
Opportunity for Network Analyst in Australia
There is a great demand of Network Analysts in Australia; it is evident from the fact that this occupation is also listed in the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) of Australia. The IT Industry in Australia is going through the phase of growth and expansion, which require the talented and qualified IT professionals from inside or outside Australia, to cope up with the growing demand here. However, in view of skill shortage in the country, the overseas skilled migrants are more likely to get hired for the open positions.
Duties and Responsibilities of Network Analyst in Australia
The Network Analyst often analyzes, assesses and researches the Network Architecture and suggests the plans for the total System Design, environment, and Architecture. They also perform the task of system monitoring and performance review, upgrading of hardware and software, backups and so on. Below are the tasks they often perform.
- Reviewing, understanding and scrutinizing the multifaceted system design and architecture stipulations, diagrams, models in the development and integration of computer systems
- Investigating, assessing, and checking the network infrastructure to make certain that networks operating with optimal performance
- Evaluating and suggesting improvement requirements for network operations and incorporated operating systems, hardware and software, etc.
- Offering the professional skills in troubleshooting network problems and system support
- Overseeing, testing, installing, and maintaining the software applications, networks, workstations, servers, etc.
- Delivering for the Network programming for the key business requirements
- Documenting the procedures for network diagnosis, resolution of network errors, improvement and alterations to networks, inventory, instructions for maintenance
- Observation of Network traffic movement, capability and usage to make certain consistent and optimal network performance
Profile Specializations and Alternate Titles
- Network Architect
- Network Consultant
- Network Designer
- Network Strategist
Right opportunity for immigration to Australia
If you are working as a Network Analyst in your existing country or associated with the same area of work, you have a great chance of immigration to Australia, as there is great demand of IT Professionals in Australia. Moreover, the occupation of Network Analyst is already in the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List) of Australia. Hence, you just need to coordinate with a reliable Australian Immigration Consultancy to trigger your Visa Procedure for Immigration to Australia.
A support or guidance is always handy for the Australian Immigration Procedure complexities
The Australian immigration procedures have become more technical and tricky nowadays. Hence, a support or guidance from a reliable Immigration Consultancy Service is undoubtedly advisable. A Visa Consultancy Service not only helps you find legal yet hassle-free immigration methods, but also assist you with the formalities of the complex Visa procedure.
For instance, Visas Avenue– a leading Immigration Consultancy Service has earned a very high reputation of being an excellent support for the immigration applicants in terms of providing help and assistance in Online profile creation, Skill Assessment, Visa Application filing, Visa application monitoring & follow-ups and so on. The Visas Avenue is a team of qualified immigration experts, who specialize in the PR process of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark and other such immigration hotspot countries.
It also provides the free consultation for general immigration queries. If you seek any support or guidance from the Visas Avenue team, you can fill the free assessment form on its website to receive a call from the Immigration Expert.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.