Great Opportunity for Marketing Specialists to get Australia PR via Subclass 491 Visa in Queensland
Want To immigrate to Australia in 2020, but not sure about the right immigration pathway?
Well, the first thing you need to check is whether or not your occupation is in demand in different Australian states or territories. Accordingly, you can choose your visa category and follow the process guidelines. If you are a Marketing specialist, you now have an excellent visa pathway to immigrate to Queensland, Australia. The occupation of Marketing Specialist is highly in demand in the state of Queensland in Australia, hence, Queensland is accepting the applications from the applicants with skills and experience working as a Marketing Specialist.
Let’s find more about this particular occupation.
Demand of Marketing Specialist in Australia
Marketing Specialist is one of the high demand occupations in Queensland state, and it also listed in the STSOL (Short-term Skilled Occupation List) list of Australia.
The professionals involved in marketing, develop and coordinate marketing strategies and campaigns, assess the market for new goods and services, and recognize and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
Suggestive Skill Required
The occupation of marketing comprises the level of skills matching with a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience may make up for the formal qualification. Let’s find more details about the relevant visa pathway for this occupation, to understand your immigration process with more clarity.
So, if you have skills and experience, it is a great opportunity to Immigrate to Australia as Marketing Specialist via Queensland Nomination obtained for Subclass 491 visa. Let’s find out more about the new Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 491.
New Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491)
This is a new Regional work visa introduced by the Department of Home Affairs, Australia from November 16, 2019. This visa has replaced old and popular Subclass 489 visa. The complete title of this visa is the Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491).
The Subclass 491 visa allows you to live and work in Australia for up to 5 years. Moreover, after living for three years in regional Australia on this visa, you can apply for the PR status as well.
Advantages of subclass 491 visa
Find below the key benefits of this regional work visa:
- The Subclass 491 visa allows you to live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia for up to five years, while the old visa Subclass 489 was valid for only 4 years.
- You are allowed to include the eligible family members in the application
- This particular visa allows you to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
- You get 15 points for regional nomination or sponsorship provide an extra incentive for prospective migrants to consider settling in regional parts of the country.
- It provides a Permanent Residency pathway with an upcoming Subclass 191 visa, starting from 16 November 2022.
- The Australian government has announced Priority processing for regional visas, which will be extended to comprise all visa applications sponsored by regional employers as well as other visa applicants who will live and stay in Australia’s regional areas.
- The holders of subclass 491 visa are eligible to enroll for Medicare
Since this is a relatively new visa, and Australia immigration process is demanding, it is wise to have a mentor or registered consultant by your side, who can guide you in the process right from start till approval of Visa.
Apply for Subclass 491 Visa under Guidance of MARA member
All set to apply for the new Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) in Australia? Well, you may coordinate with the MARA accredited Australia migration expert at Visas Avenue to receive genuine and trusted Immigration process assistance and support to apply for the visa in Australia.
Visas Avenue is a trusted Immigration Advisor and consultant for Australia immigration and permanent residency process. To confirm your eligibility and apply for visa in Australia in an error-free manner, you may contact Visas Avenue Immigration Consultancy Service.
You may call Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.