Immigration to Canada has become Easy with New Point Based System
The federal Government of Canada has completely changed the old immigration system and introduced a new point based system called Express Entry System. The new immigration system has been introduced to make the immigration to Canada more receptive and appropriate as per the Canadian Labour Market. It also emphasizes on the quick visa processing and clearing the lag of pending visa applications as early as possible. This new aspect will surely relive the prospective Canada Immigrants, as faster visa processing had been a main concern with CIC since long.
How it has been designed? or What is Canada Immigration?
As per the new arrangement CIC will coordinate with territories, provinces, and employers and shall form a pool of the talented and experienced skilled workers and Entrepreneurs, who will be ready to get an employment or establish a business in Canada. The point based system and assessment is designed in such a way so that the applicants can be reviewed, categorized and selected based on their skills i.e. English proficiency, education, relevant experience and demographics.
However, as of now, it has been introduced on trial basis for 05 years and it will accept not more than 2750 application every year. If it becomes successful, CIC will sustain with this new system.
Who Will be Benefited through New Immigration System
- The new immigration system has been introduced in order to make the immigration of skilled migrants smooth and hassle free so that it can be more responsive to Canadian Labour market
- The points based and online express Entry Immigration system will benefit the millions of prospective immigrants in terms of easy online application, under specific category and territory options and faster processing of their visa applications.
- The employers and provinces will be greatly benefitted out of this new immigration system as they will now be quickly getting the skilled migrants from a variety of domains.
The New Express Entry System
The Express Entry System is the latest and well structured immigration system to make the immigration in Canada relatively easy and hassle free for the worldwide applicants. This online system is used for managing the applications of the candidates applying for Permanent Residency under below Federal Economic Immigration Programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
The Express Entry system is mainly work in two parts:
- Create Online Express Entry Profile on CIC (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) website
- The Top Ranked Profiles will receive the invitation to apply for the Permanent Residency.
Let’s know more about both these steps of the Express Entry System:
How Express Entry System works?
The model of the Express Entry System has been designed in order to more quickly select the suitable immigrants for the Canadian Labor Market. It has been implemented from January, 2015. Below are a few of the key points regarding this latest immigration system of Canada:
- First of all the interested candidates has to create an online express entry profile.
- There is no deadline for the Express Entry Profile in terms of the time frame required for its completion or regarding the limit of candidates going to be included in the Express Entry Pool.
- The submitted profiles will be assessed and given cut off marks based on their Express Entry Profile specifications.
- Only the Top Ranked candidates will be invited to an Express Entry pool.
- If you have got the invitation to this pool, you will have the 60 days time to submit the online Application for Permanent Residency.
- The Express Entry Pool runs throughout the year. Currently it’s the 8th draw being disclosed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
The different immigration program categories will have different application and eligibility requirements.
However, in general, you will be invited in the pool, based on your assessment test scores, declarations, documentation and certificates, and the below details you have provided while submitting your online EOI (Expression of Interest):
- language ability
- family members
- work experience
- income and/or net worth
- details on any job offer
How VisasAvenue can help you get your Canadian PR Visa?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Canada PR Visa under a particular category. As an incomplete application or the application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may lose your quality time and effort due to the process delay. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, Denmark, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free visa assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.