ICT Sales Representative in Australia mainly administers client accounts and represents companies in selling a wide range of computer hardware, software and other ICT goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other organizations. Employment for ICT Sales Representatives in Australia has risen by a rate of 7.9% over the past 5 years and is expected to grow very strongly through 2017. They also overlook at the progress and convert the sales opportunities into sales of computer hardware, software and ICT services. The ICT sales representative occupation is also listed in the ANZSCO List. This occupation is available on the:
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List and
- RSMS Occupation List
ICT sales representative is one of the challenging professions; it’s more demanding all over the globe for Australia Immigration. They have a regular follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT goods and services purchased, arrange modifications and resolve problems if there are any. They typically work indoors from a sales office or a client’s premises.
Their main duty involves:
- To acquire and update the knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions,
- They have to visit regular and prospective clients to establish businesses and act sincerely on selling opportunities, ICT Sales Representative compile lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources,
- They have to report to sales management on the achieved sales goals and the marketability of ICT goods and services, sales professionals also arrange delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders are one of their duties.
The top three regions in Australia for employment as an ICT Sales Representative includes NSW with approx 40%, Victoria with almost 25% and Queensland with 22%. These figures are remodeling the job prospects of this field and diverting people for Australia immigration.
Once you migrate to Australia, the benefits of permanent residency are unbolted with world class health and education for you and your family, liberty to work and live in any state and start the new family as the sales representative.
If you are from the profession of sales representative and are keen on immigration to Australia as the skilled worker then you may get in touch with Visas Avenue immigration expert for much-needed documentation process assistance.
You may contact Visas Avenue Australia immigration expert on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.