How to Migrate to Australia Permanently in 2022?
By Rajneesh Kumar
Posted on December 13, 2021
Australia is an economically and politically stable country. Therefore, thousands of skilled and talented workers from around the globe migrate to Australia for a better quality of life and employment opportunities. The Australian government offers many skilled migration options to skilled foreign workers who wish to permanently migrate to any part of Australia.
You can apply for an Australia PR visa via different pathways. Whereas, the most popular options include:
- Workstream permanent visa
- Family-stream permanent visa
- Business or investor-stream permanent visa
To find the visa that suits your profile and needs, take a free profile assessment.
Popular visa category – Apply for Australia PR with family
To move to Australia as a newcomer with your family members, including your spouse or de facto partner and dependent children, you may choose one of the two most popular visa subclasses under the workstream permanent visa category.
Workstream visas are specifically designed for skilled workers who possess the required skills and education that Australia values or have a sponsorship from an Australian employer, relative, or a nomination from the Australian state or territory government.
Here are the two best-skilled visa pathways through which you can work and live in Australia as a permanent resident along with your family:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)- It’s a permanent visa type designed for those aspiring migrants who want to work and live in Australia permanently with their families. This visa subclass doesn’t require you to have primary sponsorship from any Australian Territory or State Government or nominate a relative living in Australia as a citizen or PR holder. To be eligible, you must be invited to apply and age 45 years or below to get an invitation.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)- This is also a permanent visa type designed for those candidates who have a State or Territory Government nomination. Moreover, to qualify, you must age 45 years or below and show the desired skills for the nominated occupation.
Basic eligibility requirements
To apply under any of the two visa subclasses, you must:
- Age 45 years or less at the time of getting an invitation to apply
- Have at least a competent level of English at the time of getting an invitation
- Submit skills and qualifications assessment report by the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation
- Meet the specific skills and qualifications while nominating an occupation
- Obtain a minimum of 65 points on submitting your EOI online in SkillSelect.
- Undergo a medical examination as evidence that you are mentally and physically fit.
- Get a character certificate to prove that you don’t have any past criminal record
- Create and submit an expression of interest (EOI) online via SkillSelect as a skilled foreign worker
Application Process- To Apply for Australia PR Visa
To apply for Australian immigration, under any of the two GSM visa categories, you may follow a process listed below:
- Select an appropriate visa category
- Register for IELTS and meet the minimum English language requirement
- Get Skills Assessment done for your nominated occupation
- Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) online in the SkillSelect
- Get an ITA (Invitation to Apply) from the DHA by obtaining good scores
- Submit final and complete visa application upon receiving your ITA along with documents and required fees within 60 days
- Get your visa approval after complete verification
Choose a skilled visa category and move to Australia in 2022 to experience a better life and find better career prospects.
For assistance with the application process, you may connect with our team of advisors at Visas Avenue on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or email at email@example.com.