Australia is one of those countries, which have not been very strict about the immigration policies. In fact, they welcome the quality immigrants and skilled workers in the country, in view of the demand of industry and economy. For instance, the Importers or Exporter’s occupation is highly in demand in Australia. Hence, the government of Australia wants the skilled, talented, and experienced Importers and Exporters to immigrate to Australia. Let’s explore more about their demand and job responsibilities in Australia.
Opportunity for Importers & Exporters in Australia
Australia needs Importers and Exporters, in order to explore the markets across the globe for the Australian goods and materials as well as facilitate the quality import of raw material and other stuff required largely by Australian industries and Market. Hence, the individuals with a fair bit of experience in this particular profession will be preferred for immigration by the Australian Government.
Duties and tasks of an Importer and Exporter
The Importers and Exporters are responsible for the purchase and sell of goods and materials to and from the Australia. The stuff such imported or exported includes, raw material, manufactured goods, food items, etc. Below are the key tasks they perform:
- Analyze the demand in foreign markets for the goods and material produced in Australia and demand in the Australian market for the foreign stuff
- Adhere to legal requirements with regards to import and export of goods and materials to and from Australia
- Manage the payment and make certain that all the export and import money transactions are in accordance with the financial regulations in overseas and Australia
- Coordinate with freight carriers and involved brokers, who are responsible for freight and space bookings with shipping and airline companies and cargo movement arrangements
- Manage and control the marketing engagements of foreign distributors and support in executive functions of marketing and sales
- Scrutinize the business progress and make the financial reports/statements, etc. on import and export proceedings
- Ensure the IPR adherence
- Make negotiations regarding the agreements with buyers/sellers and with distributors /suppliers, etc.
- Communicate the orders and manage the production of goods with distributors/suppliers
- Manage the shipment and delivery of materials and goods, and make certain that documentation and procedures requirements are met regarding the same
A Great Opportunity of immigration to Australia
In case you also belong to the profession of Importer or Exporter, it’s a good opportunity for you to immigrate to Australia, as your occupation is already in the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List) of Australia. Hence, just get in touch with a trusted Australian Immigration Consultancy and begin your Visa Procedure for Immigration to Australia.
A support or guidance is always handy for the Australian Immigration Procedure complexities
The Australian immigration procedures have become more technical and tricky these days. Hence, a support or guidance from a reliable Immigration Consultancy Service is certainly advisable. A Visa Consultancy Service not only helps you find legal yet hassle-free immigration methods, but also assist you with the formalities of the complex Visa procedure.
For instance, Visas Avenue- a leading Immigration Consultancy Service has earned a very high reputation of being an excellent support for the immigration applicants in terms of providing help and assistance in Online profile creation, Skill Assessment, Visa Application filing, Visa application monfollow-upsfollow ups and so on. The Visas Avenue is a team of qualified immigration experts, who specialize in the immigration procedure of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark and other such immigration hotspot countries.
It also provides the free consultation for general immigration queries. If you seek any support or guidance from the Visas Avenue team, you can fill the free assessment form on its website to receive a call from the Immigration Expert.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.