Great Opportunity for Recruitment Consultants in Australia
The Skilled workers today have plenty of job opportunities all over the world and that too across various sectors. Australia is one country that is known for being an immigration hub for the worldwide skilled workers. If you are also skilled worker looking for an ideal job option abroad, you stand a great chance of Australia immigration as there are plenty of vacancies are here for the Skilled Workers. As of now, there is a great demand of Recruitment Consultants in Australia. Let’s find out more about the Opportunity for this occupation and its job responsibilities.
Opportunity for Recruitment Consultants in Australia
In view of growing industries and various vacancies across the organizations, there is a huge demand of skilled and experienced Recruitment Consultants, who could efficiently perform the job of finding the suitable candidates by conducting the necessary interviews and other recruitment formalities.
Duties & Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultants
Below are the key tasks they perform
- Suggesting the management regarding the workplace procedures and policies, a performance of the employees and disciplinary aspects.
- Monitoring the conduct of workplace counselling teams and employee participation proposal
- Informing about the current job vacancies in the organization to the job seekers as well as the employers
- Conducting the interviews and negotiating on various terms and conditions of employment
- Playing a role in resolving the various grievances and disputes regarding employees, etc.
- Responsible for running the wage payment systems, appraisal system, etc.
- Making sure that the advertisement with regard to job vacancies are published timely, also doing the job of testing of applicants, and staff selection
- Induction of new employees providing updates regarding company policies, salaries and promotional opportunities
- Maintaining the records, such as details about wages, job description, Employment conditions
- Responsible for maintaining the personnel records and linked HR information systems
Profile Specializations and title
- Literary Agent
- Casting Agent
- Employment Consultant (Aus)
A Great Opportunity for immigration to Australia for Skilled Workers
In case you also belong to the Occupation of Recruitment Consultants, it’s a great opportunity for you to immigrate to Australia, as your occupation is already in the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List) of Australia. Hence, all you need to do is get in touch with a reputed Australian Immigration Consultancy and start your Visa Procedure for Immigration to Australia.
(Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.)
A Crucial Guidance is always essential for the Australian Immigration Procedure complexities
The Australian immigration procedure has become more technical these days. Hence, a support or guidance from a reliable Immigration Consultancy Service is certainly advisable. A Visa Consultancy Service not only helps you find legal yet hassle-free immigration methods but also assist you with the formalities of the complex Visa procedure.
For instance, Visas Avenue- a leading Immigration Consultancy Service has earned a very high reputation of being an excellent support for the immigration applicants in terms of providing help and assistance in Online profile creation, Visa Application filing, Visa application monitoring & follow-ups and so on. The Visas Avenue is a team of qualified immigration experts, who specialize in the immigration procedure of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark and other such immigration hotspot countries.
It also provides the free consultation for general immigration queries. If you seek any support or guidance from the Visas Avenue team, you can fill the free assessment form on its website to receive a call from the Immigration Expert.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.