Opportunity for Financial and Investment Analysts in Canada- Apply PR Visa now
Canada is one of the largest economies in the World. The individuals who are looking to establish their career in a foreign country, the Canada is the ideal nation for them with its advanced economy, multicultural society and environment, high employment rate, ideal work place culture and social security benefits, transparent and favorable Government policies, high human development index and high per capita income. Canada also ranks among top nations in terms of healthcare facilities and educational system in the country.
Canada needs Financial and investment analysts
The various provinces in Canada need the skilled workers and professionals in huge numbers in view of ongoing industrial development and employers demand. This is the reason that Canada has designed its Immigration system in such a way so that it could cater the demands of labour market and employers in Canada. A few professions, such as Financial and investment analysts have a great demand in Canada. In view of considerable demand of the workers under this profile Government has also placed this occupation among the NOC (National Occupational Classification). Hence, if you are a Financial and Investment Analyst, you stand a great chance of receiving an invitation for Canadian Visa.
Duties and Responsibilities of Financial and investment analysts
The financial and investment analysts often gather and evaluate the data with regards to trading volumes, financial status of organizations, historical performance and future trends of stocks and the stock market, economic forecast, capital movement and so on. Their research and analysis include assessment of mergers and acquisitions, takeover bids, and other corporate actions. Below are the key tasks they perform:
- Advise on the financial aspects of agreements
- Review of various investment projects
- Assess and measure the financial risk involved, preparation of financial scenarios, forecasts and other financial matters
- Capital management
- help in preparing the working and investment budgets.
- Manage and strategize the cash flow and review financial performance of the company
- Review financial projects
- scrutinize and study financial and investment information collected, including company profiles, stock and bonds, and other asset information
- Set up company, business and financial opinions, analytical reports, and correspondence.
- apply and use tools for running and evaluating financial portfolio
- gather financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments through research & study of economic forecasts, stock reports, company financial statements, trading volumes, and other fiscal reports and publications
- offer investment recommendation and advice to clients, higher company management, securities agents and other associates
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics or business administration is usually required
- A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or in finance may be required.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, presented in the course of a program organized by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts in the USA, may be required by a few employers.
- investment analyst
- research associate, financial services
- Chartered financial analyst
- money market analyst
- portfolio manager
- financial analyst
How to apply for the Canadian PR Visa?
You can apply for the Canadian visa through Express Entry System. It is the latest and well-structured immigration system to make the immigration in Canada relatively easy and hassle-free for the worldwide applicants.
What is Express Entry System?
This is an online system used for managing the applications of the candidates applying for Permanent Residency under below Federal Economic Immigration Programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
How Visas Avenue can help you get your Canadian Visa?
In order to get the proper guidance, help, and assistance regarding the Canadian Visa Application, you may contact Canadian Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or you can fill the free assessment form to get a call back from Immigration Specialist. We will assess your profile details and demographics and subsequently advice and help you in creating your Express Entry Profile etc., and subsequently filing your Visa Application at earliest on receipt of the invitation.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa etc. over the years.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.