What is the Easiest Way to Settle in Canada?
Canada is the first choice of immigrants in the 21stcentury. It is consistently ranking as the no.2 country in the world, based on various parameters of living as per US News and World report survey conducted in last few years.
The easiest and fastest way to settle in Canada is Express Entry System. It is a point-based online immigration system launched by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) way back in 2015.
The skilled and talented people from all over the globe apply for Canada Permanent Residence visa through Express Entry System. The PR visa allows you to live, work and settle in Canada permanently.
You can also apply for Citizenship, later once; you have spent enough time in the maple leaf country, on PR visa. The IRCC review the submitted EOIs (Expressions of Interest) and allocate the ITA (Invitation to Apply) to the selected candidates.
The IRCC assess the applicants based on their scored points for the key factors, i.e. age, education, language proficiency, work experience, etc.
The candidates with top Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS score get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) from the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Stepwise Process to Apply in Express Entry
Find below the Stepwise process for immigration to Canada:
- Explore the process requirements and obtain the required documents, i.e.
- IELTS test for English proficiency
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
- Check whether you score the eligibility points, i.e. 67 points under Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category of EE system.
- Create profile in the EE system and submit the Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Find place in the EE pool and wait for ITA (Invitation to Apply) for PR visa from IRCC
- If you have received the ITA, submit the complete application for Canada PR along with the required documents
- The IRCC will review your application as well as the documents and accordingly issue the approval of VISA in your name.
In case, you need professional assistance to apply for Canada PR via easiest process, you may get in touch with Visas Avenue- the prominent Immigration Advisory Service for Canada immigration and Permanent residency process.
The VA team has an incredible record of accomplishments, when it comes to helping Canada immigration applicants obtaining the PR visa approval.
Tostart your Canada PR process with VA team, you may contact us on Toll-Free No. 78-18-000-777 or you can drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.