Business Visa for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK
Business visa is basically granted to the visitors who can invest in, or start up a business in the prospective country. The applicants coming from international backgrounds are expected to look after the development of a strong and profitable economy. It’s a non immigrant visa.
Canada Business Visa– Every year thousands of international business people come to Canada to do business with Canadian companies.
- There are Canadian laws for entering into Canada, prove your eligibility to qualify as a business visitor. In that one has to look for the specific ways to grow their business, their investments and boost up the business relationships.
- Being a business visitor, one has to show that the plan for the stay in Canada should be less than six months, the main business pace, its source of income and profits should be out of Canada.
- The candidates should have valid travel documents, have enough money to stay and return back to home, and most important is the security of Canada, under that Canadian government asks for an police verification from the native country and they make sure about the health issues at the same time.
- The Immigrant Investor Program seeks to involve experiences people and funds to Canada. The investors must demonstrate business experience.
- The Entrepreneur Program try to find the skillful migrants that will maintain their own business in Canada. The business should contribute to the economy and give opportunities to the job seekers also, is the main motive of Canadian government.
- The processing time taken for the business visa depends upon the visa office of the concerned nation.
Also read: Business Visa to Canada
Australia business visa– This visa is for the people who are wishing to own and manage a new or an existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- The requirements- the eligible candidates will get this visa if they are nominated by a state or territory government agency and are invited to apply by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection
- A number of the Australian government’s business visas require a state or territory to sponsor or nominate the principal applicant before they can lodge a valid visa application with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
- The Victorian Government has a good history for welcoming the business migrants from all over the world.
- The applicant needs to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select and be nominated by a state or territory government before the application.
- This visa includes sub streams: Business Innovation Stream- for the people who are interested in business skills looking forward to establish, develop and manage an existing or a new business in Australia. Investor Stream- it’s for the people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain the business and business related activity in Australia.
- This visa lets you establish a new or to develop an existing business or to invest in Australia, make an designated investment with an Australian state or territory government or make and maintain complying investments in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia for the time your visa is valid through. it also permits you to bring your family members to Australia.
The economy of Australia is considered as a strong, convincing and it ranks in one of the top five blooming economies since 2008. Australia’s growth is tremendous by its determined trade relationship with Asian, European and Americans. The main visa sub classes are-
- Business Talent Visa (permanent)-132
- Business Owner Visa-890
- Investor Visa-891
- State /Territory Sponsored Business Owner/Investor Visa- 892/893
Also read: Apply Business Visa Australia
New Zealand’s Business Migration categories are designed to contribute to economic growth, attracting ‘smart’ capital and business expertise to New Zealand, and enabling experienced business people to buy or establish business in New Zealand.
- People wishing to invest funds in a business and live in New Zealand can easily apply for residence under the Investor/Investor Plus Categories, or can apply for a visitor visa valid up to two years under the Temporary Retirement Category.
- Entrepreneurs- New Zealand Government has a beneficiary visa clause for the people wishing to run their business in New Zealand that is the Entrepreneur Work visa. The people who are granted this visa will be able to apply for an Entrepreneur Residence Visa also, once their business is almost two year old.
- A new New Zealand sub class for the Business Visa category is Employees of Relocating Business Category. Under this if you are a key employee in a business that is relocating to New Zealand, and then you are eligible for applying this Visa.
- Being a New Zealand citizen or if you hold a New Zealand residence visa you do not need a business visa.
- An Australian citizen or a current permanent residence of Australia also doesn’t need to apply for business visa.
- To enter to New Zealand one needs to be in good health and of good character; have a passport, be a genuine person wishing to work in New Zealand and prove you a skilled worker for the growth of Countries economy.
Also read: New Zealand Business Visa India
Business visas for the United States of America-USA offers limitless opportunities for business people overseas. It allows people to manage their trades and divert their funds and investments in USA.
- Applying for the B1 visa, you must consult to the concerned consular officer that you are qualifying for a U.S. visa in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 214(b) of the INA presumes that every B1/B2 applicant is an intending immigrant.
- One has to prove that the purpose of the trip to Unites states is on the temporary basis of business.
- The detail evidence of the funds to cover your expenses whiles your stay in US.
- Investor visas are for the people who are wishing to settle down in USA by investing a huge capital amount in US, which will target the monitory issues and for the well being of the country’s economy.
- There are E1 and E2 visas for the citizens of those countries with which United States maintains treatise of commerce and navigation in international banking sectors, insurance, transportation and communications.
Also read: USA Business Visa Process
Business visa for United Kingdom of Great Britain– The United Kingdom is a very popular destination for people desiring to live and work in a new country.
- Tier1 Exceptional talent visa- it’s basically for the individuals who possess talents which can be recognized internationally in the field of science and art to come and work in United Kingdom’s. The number of people and places keep on increasing in this category. In order to be eligible you need to score 75 points in total. It’s a two stage process: Stage 1 is an application to the Home Office for endorsement by a designated competent body and the Stage 2 is the application for the entry in the clearance or leave to remain using the endorsement. One can easily swap within other visas if you are already working in UK and have exceptional skills.
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa- it’s for the individuals who want to invest, take over or manage their own business in United Kingdom
- The eligibilities are- you must be in UK and should have the permission to stay in UK, they should be a highly skilled migrant- business person, innovator, investor, Prospective Entrepreneur.
Also Read: UK High Value Migrants Visa Tier 1 Visa
Feel free to contact our Immigration Specialists and Consultants. We offer a transparent advice and make your all elementary confusions and queries contended and carefree. To know more kindly fill our free assessment form or mail at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.