Australia is a paradise for Immigrants interested to work, study, or business in Australia. It provides tremendous infrastructure facilities, living standard, quality of life, ideal government policies, which magnetize the migrants here from all parts of the world. The businesspersons especially find the Australian, economy, government policies, taxation, infrastructure etc. quite conducive for establishing or developing a business. If you are also interested in setting up or developing any business venture in Australia, we shall update about the right Visa Category you need for the same.
Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
This particular visa category has been designed for the businesspersons interested in setting up a new or developing existing business in Australia. This is a permanent residency visa in Australia, for the business persons nominated by federal or territory government of Australia.
This Visa has two basic categories
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream: This category is for the Business persons (owner or part owner of a business) with high profile and ability, who are interested in doing a business in Australia.
- Significant Business History Stream: This category is for the individuals who have Australian AVCAL (Australian Venture Capital Association Limited) venture capital funding.
In order to be eligible to receive this visa, first of all you need a state or territory government nomination and subsequently the invitation to apply by an Australian Minister.
Apart from this you need to:
- have an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million and at least AUD1.5 million personal or business asset in order to be eligible to apply for this type of visa under Significant Business History stream, or
- Have a high-value business idea in Australia and also have obtained at least AUD1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialization to become eligible to apply for this type of visa under Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
Benefits of this Visa
This particular visa is a permanent residence visa in Australia and allows you and your family member, who have also been issued this visa to:
- study or work in Australia
- live in Australia for an indefinite period
- Visit in and outside Australia for 5 years from the visa issuance date (You would require a resident return visa or a different visa after that to return to Australia).
- get enrolment in Australia’s health-related Medicare scheme
- sponsor relatives for permanent residence in Australia (who are eligible)
- make application for citizenship in Australia (In case you are eligible)
A support or guidance is always handy for the Immigration Procedure complexities
The immigration procedures have become more technical and tricky these days. Hence, a support or guidance from a reliable Immigration Consultancy Service is certainly advisable. A Visa Consultancy Service not only helps you finding legal yet hassle free immigration methods, but also assist you with the formalities of the complex Immigration procedure.
For instance, Visas Avenue- a leading Immigration Consultancy Service has earned a very high reputation of being an excellent support for the immigration applicants in terms of providing help and assistance in Online profile creation, EC through WES, Visa Application filing, Visa application monitoring & follow ups and so on. The Visas Avenue is a team of qualified immigration experts, who specialize in the immigration procedure of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark and other such immigration hotspot countries.
It also provides the free consultation for general immigration queries. If you seek any support or guidance from the Visas Avenue team, you can fill the free assessment form on its website to receive a call from the Immigration Expert.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.