Want to Visit and Live with your Partner in Australia? Know about Available Partner Visa Categories

by By Rajneesh Kumar

Posted on January 18, 2016

Live and Work in Australia

Australia along with Canada is a hotspot immigration destination for the skilled migrants willing to immigrate to these countries for employment. Every year, tens of thousands of skilled workers immigrate to Australia on Work Visa. If you also want to visit and live with your partner working in Australia, we shall update you with the appropriate Partner visa categories, to enable you to apply for any of them.

Eligibility Conditions for Partner category visa

You can be eligible to apply for the Partner Category Visa provided:

  • You are a spouse of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or the valid New Zealand citizen
  • De facto partner (same sex relationship included) of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • Fiance of Australian permanent resident, citizen, of valid NZ citizen

Choose the Appropriate Visa Option

Below are the visa options, which allow you to immigrate to Australia as Permanent or temporary resident. Based on your place of applying for a visa, the visa options have been segregated

Applying for a Partner Visa while in Australia

If you are in Australia you have the options to apply for the below partner category visas, i.e.

  • Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 820)
  • Permanent Visa (subclass 801)

Applying for a Partner Visa outside Australia

Visa Option 1: If you are outside Australia and wish to marry an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen in Australia, before the any decision is taken your application for Partner visa, you can apply under below visa categories:

  • Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309)
  • Permanent Visa (Subclass 100)

Visa Option 2: If you are applying for a visa outside Australia and wish to visit Australia and marry an Australian Citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen, after a visa is granted, you can apply for below visa category.

  • Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

How to get the crucial assistance to apply for a Partner Visa in Australia?

Well, if you are looking for a Partner Visa in Australia, you need to go through a multifaceted immigration procedures and documentation. In case, you miss out on any key aspect or procedural guideline, it could lead to a denial of your candidature, which is the last thing you would want, as the visas need to be approved within a limited period of time most of the time.

Under all such circumstances, a help, guidance, or assistance from a trusted Immigration Consultancy Service is essential for a timely immigration to your desired country. Visas Avenue is one such reputed Visa Consultancy Service that has a team of qualified and experienced Immigration Experts. Visas Avenue has been helping its worldwide clients to immigrate to immigration hotspot countries, such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, etc. over the years.

The Visas Avenue also guides you regarding the job opportunities, housing options and government benefits and programs available in your destined country.

In order to get in touch with us, you can fill up the free assessment form available on the Visas Avenue website, so that our Immigration Specialist can assess your profile and subsequently contact you with the expert immigration advice, based on your profile details.

Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.

Leave a Comment:

Add a comment

Contact Us