What are the key Charges Involved in applying for PR Visa in Canada?
Today most of the skilled workers seeking a fantastic career abroad, apply for permanent residency in Canada. Tens of thousands of talented and skilled professionals are registered on express entry waiting for the invite from IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada). And the number is increasing with every passing year.
However, many aspirants who mull to apply for visa in Canada don’t take the first step in view of their limited knowledge. Details of exact immigration charges or the shortage of funds often stop them from giving kick start to the process. If you are one of such aspirants here are the key details you are looking for.
What are the key Charges involved if you are applying for PR Visa in Canada?
- Application Charges: There are several different charges included to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Here are the details of key charges associated with Canadian PR application:
- The PR visa fee for primary applicant at now is CAD $550 (primary applicant).
- Right of PR fee- CAD $490
- Spouse/common law partner or family member fee- CAD $550
- Fees for Obtaining Essential Documents: You also need to pay for obtaining the below documents as well:
- IELTS certification fee (English Proficiency Test Result)
- ECA Through WES fee (Educational Credential Assessment Report)
- Charges for PCC or medical certificate
All the above documents are mandatory to apply for immigration to Canada. You need to pay the fees to obtain all the mentioned documents.
- Funds needed in Bank Account: If you are applying for Canada PR via express entry, you also need to show sufficient funds in your bank account. You need to show the bank statement showing funds in your account for last six months, when your visa application is being reviewed by the visa office.
What are the options you have for arranging funds?
As you can see, a considerable amount of funds are needed to apply for PR visa in Canada. Well, usually, not every Canada immigration applicant is capable enough to arrange the funds for Canadian PR application. If you are desperate to get PR in Canada, but don’t have the sufficient funds, here are the options you may consider:
- You have the option to borrow it from your friend or a relative to payback later.
- If you don’t have the enough funds, but you are still willing to apply, you can mortgage something to a bank or financer to get a loan against the same (i.e. loan against property, etc.).
If you are layman not familiar with the above terms, charges, documents or entities, you can coordinate with a reliable Visa consultancy Service to get inclusive help and support to follow the process and obtain all the key documents.
Visas Avenue can guide you through the whole Canada Immigration Process
Visas Avenue is a genuine and registered Visa Consultancy Service for Canada Immigration and PR process. If you are seeking help and assistance in obtaining the key documents or applying for PR visa, you can get in touch with the certified immigration experts at Visas Avenue.
Speak to the experts at 011-48447777 (Delhi), 040-42467777 (Hyderabad), or 080-46668222 (Bangalore) or email your queries to [email protected].
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.