Visas Avenue Annual Conference- 2017 Held at Radisson Blu Hotel, New Delhi
July 20, 2017, New Delhi, India- Visas Avenue Annual Conference- 2017 took place in Radisson Blu Hotel, Dwarka, Delhi from 16th to 18th July 2017. The conference was a great success as all the branches of Visas Avenue participated in the conference and the subsequent events occurred. Let’s take a look at the key highlights of the Annual Meet and Conference of the leading Visa Consultancy Company of India.
Visas Avenue Annual Conference-2017 Highlights
It was the grand occasion for the whole Visas Avenue group as employees from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad branches of Visas Avenue came all the way to Radisson Blu Hotel, Dwarka, Delhi to be part of this event.
The Inauguration Speeches
The Conference began with the inauguration speech by Visas Avenue CEO, Ms. Deepti Saxena and Director, Mr. Manish Arora.
Speaking on the occasion, CEO, Ms. Deepti said, “We are here to celebrate our success, achievements, and share the experiences that we have gone through in our spectacular journey. No matter in which part of the country we are working, we work with the same goal and that is to be the top name in the Immigration Industry.”
She further added, “As they say, “Success is a journey, not a destination”. Hence, we might have done exceptionally well, in the past; however, to remain on top, we must be consistent with our efforts, hard work and client service.”
The Director, Mr. Manish Arora also emphasized on the essence of the Conference and said, “We are assembled here to assess, what we have achieved as a team so far and what are the milestone we are looking to achieve in near future.”
He further added, “We are one of the top and registered Visa Consultancy Company today in India. This is the reason that all our clients bestow their faith on us and choose our services to achieve their immigration goals and objectives.”
“However, this also raises the bar for us in terms of client service standards, process transparency, and ethical conduct.”
- Following the inauguration speech, Business Head, Ms. Rashmi Sinha briefed the whole gathering about journey, goals and objectives of Visas Avenue through a concise, but momentous Presentation.
- Another presentation was given by Case Manager Head, Ms. Stuti Khullar about the process division of the company
- Later, question and answer round held wherein the people asked questions about the process division, etc.
- In the evening, all the Branch Managers of Visas Avenue conferred their views about their branch, company and about the future objectives.
- The award distribution to the Star Performers of the Company conducted later in the evening.
Recreational Events & Activities
As they say, ‘all work and no play make Jack a dull boy’, hence, after the formal speeches, PPTs and meet, it was the time for some recreational activities. Here are the key fun activities occurred during the Annual conference:
- Fashion Show: The employees from different Visas Avenue branches participated in the Fashion show. Later, the award of Mr. and Ms. Visas Avenue was given to the winners.
- Visas Avenue Got Talent (VAGT): An exciting event with title ‘Visas Avenue Got Talent (VAGT)’ was held 2nd day of the conference, wherein, participants presented their various talents, i.e. Singing, Dance, Play, Mimicry, Spoof, etc. Subsequently, awards were distributed to the winners.
- Gala Night: The Annual Conference ended with a glittering Gala Night, wherein everyone hit the dance floor. The party continued till the middle of the night.
At the end of the dance and party, all the branch managers thanked the management for organizing such wonderful event and praised their grand gesture for the whole team.
Finally, it was an end of grand and successful team event, i.e. Visas Avenue Annual Conference-2017, which would be remembered for a long by the team members for its team spirit, sharing of experiences, discussion about goals and objectives, along with fun, events, activities, and of course a grand gala night.