Opportunity for Training and Development Professionals in Australia
Australia is a global hub for the immigration. Australia along with Canada magnetizes an invite thousands of skilled migrants every year. The growing industries in Australia are facing skill shortages in the country and hence, the skilled, qualified, and experienced professionals are highly in demand in the country. For instance, there is a great opportunity for Training and Development professionals in Australia, hence, the professionals from this field has a great chance of Australia Immigration as of now.
Opportunity for Training & Development Professionals in Australia
The growing industries in Australia need the skilled professionals in great numbers. However, in order to train and induct these professionals, skilled, qualified, talented, and experienced Training & Development Professionals are required in good numbers. Hence, the employers here in Australia are looking for the right Training & Development Professionals to strategize, plan, develop, execute and estimate the various training and development programs, in order to make certain that team members and management obtain and groom the skills, proficiency and knowledge to fulfil organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities of Training and Development Professionals
Below are the key tasks they perform.
- Making and further developing aids and training material i.e. visual aids, online tutorials, handbooks, demonstration models and other training reference documentation
- Endorsing the external and internal training and development, and subsequently estimating such promotional activities
- Providing suggestions to the management on the placement and development of staff, and also provides the career counselling for staff
- Planning, Liaising, arranging and managing various training and development programs, i.e. groups or individual instruction, demonstrations, meetings and facilitating workshops
- Determining the various training requirements of individuals and the company
- Collecting, researching and analyzing background materials to acquire an understanding of various subject matters
- Coordinating with external training providers to organize delivery of specific training and development programs
- Deciding HR improvement objectives and estimating learning outcomes
- Reviewing and doing current estimation and analysis and measurement of training efficiency and quality, and monitoring and altering training goals, procedures and syllabus.
Similar Profile Title and Specializations
- Education Officer (Air Force and Army)
- Training Officer
- Training Systems Officer (Navy)
Immigrate to Australia for Training and Development Professionals
If you are working as a Training and Development Professional in your resident country at now, you have a great chance of immigration to Australia, as there is a huge opportunity for Skilled Workers in Australia. Moreover, the occupation of the Training and Development Professional is already in the CSOL (Consolidated Skilled Occupation List) of Australia. So, just coordinate with a reliable and reputed Australian Immigration Consultancy to begin your Visa Procedure for Immigration to Australia.
(Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.)
The guidance or Assistance is always handy for the Australian Immigration Procedure complexities
The Australian immigration procedure has become more technical and tricky nowadays. Hence, a support or guidance from a reliable Immigration Consultancy Service is undoubtedly advisable. A Visa Consultancy Service not only helps you find legal yet hassle-free immigration methods but also assist you with the formalities of the complex Visa procedure.
For instance, Visas Avenue– a leading Immigration Consultancy Service has earned a very high reputation of being an excellent support for the immigration applicants in terms of providing help and assistance in Online profile creation, Skill Assessment, Visa Application filing, Visa application monitoring & follow-ups and so on. The Visas Avenue is a team of qualified immigration experts, who specialize in the immigration procedure of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Denmark and other such immigration hotspot countries.
It also provides the free consultation for general immigration queries. If you seek any support or guidance from the Visas Avenue team, you can fill the free assessment form on its website to receive a call from the Immigration Expert.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.