If you are moving to Canada from India, the first question you will have is,
How long will it take to move to Canada?
Canada is obviously the most desired immigration destination, especially in a country like India that has huge number people already settled in Canada and many apply for the same every year. However, processing time of visa and other immigration process is the huge concern people often have. So, let’s find out as to
What is the processing time of immigration to Canada from India
Well, the processing time usually depend on your Nationality, type of visa, and the immigration program you have chosen, i.e. express entry system, QSWP, PNP, PGP, etc.
Moreover, it also depends on the factors, i.e.
- How clean was your verification process,
- How soon you have provided the asked documents by authorities,
- How long your medical examination and police verification, etc. took.
Let’s explore the visa processing time under different Canadian immigration programs.
Visa Processing time under different Immigration programs of Canada
The immigration processing time under different immigration programs of Canada is as follows:
- Express Entry System: The Express entry claims to process your visa within 6 months time. However, it may vary depending upon the individual cases and the verification status, etc.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) – If you apply in the QSWP program, your immigration processing time would be around 11-12 months, depending on your individual documents and verification process.
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program): The processing time for PNP programs can vary based upon the separate PNP program, i.e. SINP, NSPNP, MPNP, etc. However, usually it takes 12 months or even more depending on the status of individual or program.
- Spouse or Common Law Category Visas: The processing time of this category of Visas depends on the nationality of the applicant, however, for India its 20 months as per the latest updates.
- Business Visas: The processing time of Business visas, may vary depending upon the type of business visa you are applying, your nationality, and the verification status, etc.
However, it is always advisable to apply under the guidance of a reliable immigration consultant or expert to avoid any error or misunderstanding with regard to documentation, processing time, and immigration guidelines, etc.
How to get the reliable Immigration consultant to apply for visa in Canada?
If you want the support and assistance to apply for the visa under expert guidance, you can contact the certified immigration experts at Visas Avenue. You will get the thorough assistance and support to apply for the visa online/offline, documentation, visa filing, visa follow up, etc.
The experts at Visas Avenue are available on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). You may also send your Canada Immigration queries on Visas Avenue email id- [email protected] to get the appropriate and prompt reply from the immigration experts. The Visas Avenue is the leading Visa Consultancy Company in India that specializes in Canada Immigration and visa process.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.