OINP- ‘French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream’ – a Key Pathway for Canada Immigration
If you speak French well, the ‘French Speaking skilled worker stream’ of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) can be a key pathway for you to get permanent residency in Canada. With the online application process introduced for the Francophone stream, the processing of the applications under this stream is going to be much smoother and hassle for the applicants.
OINP Streams reopened this week
OINP has also been in news for the past one week, in view of the reopening of its key streams, i.e.
- Express entry- Human Capital Priorities Stream
- International Student— Masters Graduate and
- International Student— PhD Graduate stream
The online application process has also been introduced for the above three streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Now, coming back to the ‘French Speaking skilled worker stream’, let’s find out as to who all can apply in this crucial OINP stream.
Who Can Apply in OINP- ‘French Speaking skilled worker stream’?
To apply in the Express Entry- ‘French Speaking skilled worker stream’ of the OINP, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a profile registered in the Express Entry pool
- You must meet the criteria of any of the below streams of express entry
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- While creating a profile in federal express entry system, must show an interest in moving to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories”.
The EE system will also prompt you about choosing the federal program; against which you want your Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) application to be considered.
Eligibility Requirement for the Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
To apply in the Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, you must meet the below provincial criteria:
- Work Experience: You need to have work experience as per either of the below:
- Work experience of 1 year within the past 5 years as per the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) parameters
- Work experience of 1 year within the past 5 years as per the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) parameters.
- Education: You must have a degree/qualification equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
- Language: You must have language proficiency in either English or French as per any of the below Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs):
- CLB level 7 in French
- CLB level 6 in English
- Settlement Funds: You must have the minimum savings or income to support the stay of you and your family members in the province of Ontario.
- Intent: As an applicant of OINP- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, you must show the intention to reside in Ontario.
If you need inclusive support and assistance to apply in Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) – French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, or any other OINP stream, you may contact the skilled and experienced Canadian immigration expert by dropping an email at- [email protected].