New Zealand Vs Canada- Which Country is Better for Immigration
New Zealand Immigration
New Zealand is a wonderful, peaceful and clean country. The decent climate, beautiful sceneries, good economy and lifestyle, etc. make it a fantastic place to live in. It also provides excellent opportunities for the individuals interested to work, study, invest or visit in this part of the world. However, you must meet the requirements of the category of Visa you are applying. If you are interested in applying for Temporary Work Visa, below are the eligibility requirements for the same:
To come to New Zealand an applicant:
- Must be in Good Health
- Should be of good character
- Must have a valid visa and Passport (Passport must be at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand)
You can be denied a Visa in case:
- You were staying in New Zealand illegally at the time you apply for a Visa
- Your eligibility is not in accordance under sections 15 or 16 of the Immigration Act 2009.
- It is believed that you might break the conditions prescribed to you while granting the Visa.
- It is believed that you are likely to live in New Zealand illegally in the future.
You may also be asked to leave the country in case you don’t abide by the following:
- The work you do must be in line with the conditions specified in your visa
- You must keep within New Zealand’s laws
- You must only stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your visa.
There are various Visa categories available in New Zealand under which you can apply as per your need and profile, i.e.
Visa Fee Details
TTS is the collection agent for Visa Applications appointed by Immigration New Zealand. The Visa fee is approximately $3795 consolidate, per application submitted by Indian Nationals.
TTS has Visa Application Centers in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Banglore, Cochin and Ahmedabad
Canada is an advanced country and one of the ideal immigration destinations with its decent Economy, Modern Lifestyle, Transparent Government Policies, Economic Freedom, Civil Liberties, Quality of Life, and higher per capita income, etc. This is the reason that Thousands of people plan and relocate to Canada every year. However, if you are planning to move to Canada, it’s better to research about the Canadian Immigration System, Infrastructure, Government Policies, Education System and other key information needed for Canada Relocation..
Eligibility Conditions for Canada Immigration
Different Immigration programs have the different eligibility conditions, i.e. you want to work, study, visit, travel or want to live permanently in Canada. You may check your eligibility at this Visas Avenue. You would require to answer a few questions asking your demographic details, etc., i.e. Age, Language Ability, Education, Work Experience, Family Members and so on. Also, you can contact Visas Avenue or Visit our Office located in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Delhi to assist you with regards to your Canada Immigration.
Visa Categories For Workers
Once, you have decided as to which Visa you are going to apply for, go through the different programs available in the country under your category, i.e.
- Express Entry for skilled immigrants
- Federal skilled workers (for people with skilled professional work experience)
- Canadian Experience Class (for people with in-Canada skilled professional work experience)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (for people with experience in skilled manual work)
- Provincial nominees (for people who want to go to a specific province)
- Start-up visa (for people who have a business idea and someone to fund it)
- Self-employed people (for people who want to be self-employed in agriculture, sports, or the arts)
Visa Fee Details for Canada
The Canada Visa fee for Permanent Residence Application is $550 for Indian Nationals and additional $150 for per child. Also Rs 490$ for each adult applicant to be paid as Landing fee prior getting the visa.
Canada Visa Application Premises are:-
Note: Effective 01 June 2015 all centers in India will start accepting Visa fee & a Biometric fee in Cash only, Demand Drafts will not be accepted,
A Comparison – New Zealand Vs Canada Immigration
As far as live and working in New Zealand is concerned, people have mixed opinions. Although it’s a beautiful country and nice place to be at as far as cleanliness, atmosphere and climate is concerned, however, there are lesser job opportunities and wages are offered in New Zealand as compared to other favorite immigration destinations. The cost of living is also considered to be higher as compared to the wages offered to the people living here on a working visa. A few of the residents also feel isolated in terms travel and business connectivity to the rest of the world.
Canada is considered to be a huge country with a lot of job opportunities under different categories. With Transparent Government Policies, Better Immigration Policies and work environment in terms of wages, facilities, etc. Canada is the first choice for thousands of immigrants from all parts of the world. The climate might be the concern for a few of the immigrants, coming from the countries with completely different weather and climate altogether.
We will assist you to understand more difference about Canada and New Zealand Immigration, just fill out Quick Enquiry form in your top right side or if you have any enquiry related to immigration and Visa, you can Visit Visas Avenue Office at Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.