Moving to Canada from Middle East? Find the Easiest Immigration pathway
Looking to immigrate to Canada from Middle East?
Well, with the thrill of moving to liberal and advanced maple leaf country, you must be concerned about choosing the right pathway to move to Canada at earliest. Choosing the right pathway is crucial to get selected timely for the Canadian visa. So, let’s find out the
Easiest pathway for immigration to Canada form Middle East
Though, Provincial Nominee program (PNP), Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), etc. also are good immigration programs in Canada, however, when it comes to choosing the easiest and fastest Canada immigration program, federal Express Entry System is right up there. Launched in January 2015, it’s the most popular and organized permanent residence program of Canada.
How one can move to Canada through Express Entry immigration system?
Express Entry System is the federal immigration system launched by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in 2015. It accepts the applications from the Canada immigration aspirants via its three key streams, i.e. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and Canadian skilled trades Program (FSTP).
While FSTP and CEC programs are meant for the candidates having skill trade experience and work experience in Canada respectively, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is purely meant for skilled migrants. If you are applying under FSW stream of Express entry, you must obtain minimum 60 points based on your key details, i.e. age, work experience, education, language skills, etc.
What is the step wise process to apply?
Well, the process is absolutely step-wise, organized and mostly online. However, if you are applying for the first time, you may seek the advice or assistance form a reliable and registered Canadian Immigration Consultant for best assistance in immigration process. Here are the key steps involved.
- Get your immigration fie ready with all the key documents included, such as, Educational Credential Assessment Report (ECA) and language proficiency test (French or English) with required score.
- Apply in online express entry system and submit EOI mentioning all profile details.
- You will get CRS points for all your profile details, i.e. age, education, etc.
- Score 60 points in FSW category and get accepted in Express entry pool of candidates
- Keep track of each express entry draw (launched every fortnight) and see if your CRS score meets the IRCC demand in any of the EE draws
- Usually the applicants with CRS Score between 450 and 500 get the invitation to apply for permanent residency.
- If you are selected based on your CRS score, you will get invitation to apply for permanent residency from IRCC
- You must apply for PR visa within 90 days of receiving the invite.
Though, most of the process is online, however, to decode the complex IRCC guidelines and immigration rules, it is advised to apply under expert guidance. You may take the services any good immigration consultant for Canada immigration. A genuine and registered immigration consultant can help you in immigration process from start till end to ensure your immigration to Canada in a foolproof manner.