Planning to move to Canada on the family sponsored visa?
Well, you must be having many questions in your mind, i.e. Am I eligible for sponsored visa, is the family member in Canada eligible to sponsor me, what is the process to follow, how long it will take or so on.
You will find answers and clarification of all your questions in this post. Let’s find out a few key things first about who can be sponsored for family visa in Canada.
Who can be sponsored for family visa in Canada?
On a family sponsored visas, following can be sponsored:
- Spouse, Partner and Dependent Children
- Parent and grandparents
- Adopted Children and other eligible relatives
Eligibility Conditions for Sponsored visa applicant
- If you are spouse of the sponsor you must have valid marriage certificate for marriage occurred either inside or outside Canada.
- If you are applying as a common-law partner (opposite sex or the same sex), both you must have been living together in a conjugal relationship for minimum 1 year.
- The common law partners need to proof that both have combined their affairs and established a household together. The proof may include things, i.e. joint credit cards or bank accounts, joint residential lease, joint rental receipt, joint ownership of a house, joint purchase of household things, etc.
- Dependent children must be under the age of 19 years.
- If dependent children above 19 years can be considered provided he/she financially depends on the parents before the age of 19 years, because of physical or mental health conditions.
- Parents and Grandparents must prove that their child or grandchild in Canada fulfil the minimum income threshold,
- Parents and Grandparents needs to provide a written statement from their sponsor in Canada (child or grandchild) that he or she will give them the financial support.
- Orphaned relative (brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren) must be under 18 years of age with no spouse or common law partner.
- All family sponsored visa applicants need to meet the health and character requirements that includes going through a medical examination.
Who can sponsor a family member to Canada?
- A sponsor needs to be citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- The sponsor must be 18 years or older
- The sponsor must meet the criteria decided for the sponsors of the particular category of family visas, i.e. spouse, dependent children, parent and grandparent, etc.
Know more about : Family sponsored Visa Eligibility
How to get proper assistance to apply for family-sponsored visa?
To get inclusive support and assistance to apply for family-sponsored visa, you may coordinate with the qualified immigration expert at Visas Avenue immigration on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). You are assured to get the thorough assistance in visa application filing, documentation, visa follow up, etc.
You may also send your queries with regard to Canada immigration or family sponsored visas on Visas Avenue email id- email@example.com. The Visas Avenue is a top immigration advisory company in India that has expertise in Canada immigration process and visa categories.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.