Want to move to Australia? Apply under latest NSW 190 Visa
Programme to increase your Chances of Selection
Australia is known for its advanced economy, Democratic Government, High living standards, world class cities, and fantastic natural beauty. All these factors make it a first choice for overseas immigrants. Apart from all these features, Australia’s well structured and organized Point Based Immigration System is also known for inviting quality migrants in the country at rather faster way. As one more step to make its immigration system faster and diverse Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has launched a latest NSW nomination program in the month of February, 2015. The main objective of the NSW skilled visa program is to boost the economy, productivity, and development of NSW.
The key details about NSW Nomination program for 190 Visa
The NSW program selects the candidate from SkillSelect (Online Immigration System of DIBP) for nomination. The top ranked candidates get the invitation to apply for Visa 190 in Australia. In case you are also interested to move to Australia under the NSW program, we will update you in this article about all the formalities and the process you need to follow.
How it works
Below is the stepwise procedure to apply for NSW Program:
- EOI Submission: You would require submitting an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the DIBP’s SkillSelect Online immigration System. However, make sure you are eligible as per the given conditions for NSW. Also, you need to indicate in your EOI that you are intending to go for NSW 190 visa.
- NSW Invitation: If you are selected, you will receive and invitation from NSW to apply for nomination. However, there is no time limit is confirmed for the invitation and it is not even guaranteed.
- Submit Nomination application to NSW: Upon selection, you would require submitting the online application for the NSW Nomination within 14 days of receipt of the invitation. However, make sure that you have all the evidences of the claims you have mentioned in your EOI. It takes around 12 weeks for a NSW nomination application to get processed.
- Once you are nominated by the NSW: If you are nominated by the NSW, you will receive an invitation from SkillSelect to apply for 190 Visa.
- Submit Visa Application to DIBP: You would require making a 190 Visa application to DIBP, within the 60 days of nomination granted by NSW. Once you have submitted the application, DIBP will decide on your Visa application.
- Once the Visa is Granted: If DIBP grants you the 190 visa, get ready to move to NSW, as you would require living and working in this wonderful state for minimum 2 years as per your commitment in the application.
In order to get selected for NSW immigration, the applicants would require fulfilling the following criteria:
- Fulfill the NSW occupation necessities.
- Attain a minimum of 60 points in the point test of the Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and also fulfill the DIBP visa criteria.
- Get an invitation to apply for NSW nomination.
- Submit Application for NSW nomination within 14 days of the receipt of the invitation
- Show the interest and commitment to live and work in NSW for at least 2 years, once the 190 visa is granted.
The Occupation Categories of NSW
There are two main occupation categories in the NSW 190 visa program, w.e.f. July 2015, which are:
- Occupation listed on the NSW 190 List
- Highest ranking applicants in Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL)
However, the candidates matching the NSW 190 List will be selected on priority.
How to get the Key Assistance to apply for NSW Program for 190 Visa in Australia?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Australian 190 Visa under the NSW Nomination Program. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.