Know about Some Key Documents you need to Apply Canada PR
All set to apply for the permanent residency visa in Canada?
Well, apart from knowing about the benefits and advantages of Canadian PR, you must understand the Canada PR process and know about the essential documentation as well.
The documentation process is the critical part of Visa or Immigration of Canadian Permanent Residency (PR). Like most, advanced nations Canadian government is quite particular about their immigration process and documents. The increasing cases of fraudulent activities have also forced the government to make their immigration process requirements strict.
Canada PR Documentation
The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) ensures the strict adherence to immigration guidelines and instructions. This is the reason that a huge number of Canada PR applications get rejected every year due to improper documents or incomplete or erroneous application. The applications which are complete from all aspects and have genuine documents only get through and get the approval later on.
What are the key documents you need to apply Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada?
The federal Express Entry Immigration System is the most popular and fastest pathway to get PR in Canada. Hence, I will focus on express entry process and documentation only. The requisite documents to apply Canada PR via express entry can be divided into two categories, i.e.
- Documents that required to create online profile in Express Entry
- Documents required on receipt of ITA (Invitation to Apply) through Express Entry
Let’s take a look at the documents required in both the cases.
Documents needed for Express Entry profile
To create profile on Federal express entry system you need two key documents, i.e.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from WES or any other recognized assessing authority. This assessment report document is needed to verify your qualifications obtained outside Canada.
- Language Proficiency Test (for English or French)result from a recognized institution (i.e. IELTS) with minimum CLB 7 score.
Once these documents have been obtained, you can create a profile on express entry system.
Documents required on receipt of ITA (Invitation to Apply)
Once you have received Invitation to Apply (ITA) through Express Entry System, you would require to submit following key documents, i.e.
- Complete application form with no errors
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Medical certificate confirming the health status, etc.
- All other documents needed with application as per Documentation Checklist of Canada PR process
Lastly, to submit error free application along with all the essential Canada PR documents, you must hire a genuine and trusted Canadian Visa and Immigration Consultancy company.
Visas Avenue Immigration is one such genuine and registered Visa and Immigration Documentation Consultancy company in India that every year helps a vast number of people in Canada PR documentation. You may call the Visas Avenue immigration expert at Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Alternatively, e-mail your queries to Visas Avenue e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.