Just One Week left in New Zealand’s Silver Fern Visa Opening
Just one week left in the opening of New Zealand’s popular visa, i.e. Silver Fern Job Search Visa. The Silver Fern Visa is scheduled to open on November 30, 2017, to accept 300 new applications from interested applicants. However, in view of the massive demand for this visa, it is likely to close within few hour of opening. Hence, you must get your immigration file ready well in advance to submit the online application for this visa at earliest.
Benefits of Silver Fern Job Search Visa
The NZ Government has designed this visa for the young and skilled individuals, who aspire to live and work in New Zealand. This is a job search visa valid for 9 months; however, if you are able to find a long-term skilled job in New Zealand, you have the option to apply for residence in New Zealand under the Skilled Migrant category.
This visa allows you to:
- Come to New Zealand and search skilled job
- Work for any employer in any occupation in New Zealand.
- Apply for residence once you have got long-term skilled employment offer in NZ
Key requirements to apply for Silver Fern Visa
Find below the key requirements:
- Be between 20 – 35 years of age
- Be willing to find long-term skilled job in New Zealand
- Be staying outside of New Zealand when applying for visa
- Be in good health and of good character
- Have sufficient funds to support your stay and for the purchase of return ticket
- Have a valid qualification equivalent to a New Zealand bachelor’s degree (or higher) or should have a trade certificate
- Have good English (IELTS score 6.5 or more)
- Not have had an approval for this visa in the past
The NZ government will accept 300 fresh applications for this visa w.e.f. November 30, 2017.
Why you must apply fast for this visa
In view of limited applicants and huge response for this visa, the places fill up quickly just within hours of opening. Hence, it’s wise to apply on the first day as early as possible to secure your place for this visa. However, an applicant for this visa cannot include his/her partner or dependent on the visa application.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services.Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider.Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.