IT Engineers demand in Denmark
Denmark is an exceptional country to get settled and work for many reasons. The citizens and permanent residents in Denmark enjoy high standards of living, as the Denmark ranks top on various international parameters, i.e. health care, education, protection of civil rights, democratic governance, wealth and human development, etc. This is the reason that several immigrants immigrate to Denmark every year.
Great Chance for Overseas Engineers to Establish Career in Denmark
If you are looking to establish your career in Engineering, Denmark is the perfect place for you. The Denmark rates Engineering skills and expertise very high and hence, they are also paid accordingly. Being an Engineer in Denmark, you will be involved in a specific environment for innovation and establishing an internationally acknowledged status of brilliance.
With fast growing energy sector, pioneering pharmaceutical and biotech industry, and huge number of projects ready for IT and environment, Denmark is in need of overseas Engineers in various domains.
Denmark needs IT Engineers
As per a recent survey by Danish Society of Engineers, Denmark would be requiring approximately 14000 Engineers in various sectors till next five years or so. In Denmark, there is a huge demand for the Engineers, i.e. IT Engineer, Civil Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, etc. The IT Engineers in particular, will be given preference in the Immigration Procedure as well. This is the reason that Government in Denmark is looking to facilitate the immigration of IT Engineers in Denmark.
- You need to be a qualified Engineer
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Can be a newly graduate or experienced candidate
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience in programming computer applications, and knowledge of software documentation, utilities, and job control languages.
- Specific skills & proficiency level in the desired profile.
The Job Description of IT Engineers
- Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, high energy. Good experience in software development.
- Strong SQL development experience; excellent knowledge of stored procedures and T-SQL; SQL performance optimization experience.
- Essential programming skills; C++ and/or Delphi, C#, ASP.NET, Structure Query Language (SQL), and debugging and problem solving.
How to Apply for Denmark Visa?
To be able to seek work or work in Denmark you are required to hold the residence permit. A residence and work permit under the Danish Green card scheme is granted after the evaluation of the individual under the point based system. You need to score minimum 100 points in total on the grounds of educational level, language skills, work experience, adaptability, and age.
Visas Avenue is a leading immigration consultancy firm which with its highly experienced staff and immigration specialists will help you to pave the difficult and cumbersome path of visa process in most efficient and result oriented manner. Visa avenue not only guides you to select the best visa process as per your need and abilities but makes you free from all the worries associated with the difficult visa process, formal documentation and follow up with the concerned authorities till the time you get your Visa.
So, just call our Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue to trigger your Visa processing or alternatively, you can fill free assessment form, so that we can assess your profile and get back to you with all the procedure details.