Canada is most incredible country for various reasons. It’s the 2nd largest country in the world by land area and one of the top advanced nations across the globe.
However, in last couple of years, Canada has been popular and respected for other reasons apart from its huge area or status as the developed nation. Despite the adverse immigration scenario in most of the advanced countries, of the world, Canada is firm on its stand to support immigration and immigrants in the country. The liberal government of Canada has set an example to the world in terms of adopting humanitarian as well as immigration friendly approach.
Canada – the lone flag bearer of Immigrant Friendly Values
In last couple of years, Canadian government has taken many steps to support and encourage immigration in the country. The biggest example Canada’s lenient immigration policy is that for last two years Canada’s annual immigration target is over 300,000 immigrants per year.
Key positive Canada Immigration Changes in last couple of years
Canada has taken many steps in the recent past that has facilitated the entry of immigrant their family members in the maple leaf country. Let’s take look at a few of these key steps:
- Reduced the Qualifying marks for getting Permanent residency in Canada in the federal express entry system in the year 2017
- Canadian government doubled the application intake of Parent and Grandparent Program from 5,000 a year to 10,000 per year.
- The government also allocated additional points to international students in Canada to apply for PR.
- Conditional Permanent Residence Rule for Sponsored spouses in Canada repealed. This rule used to force some sponsored spouses in Canada to stay in relation with their sponsoring partners for at least 2 years or lost the PR Status.
- Additional immigration (CRS) Points to applicants who have sibling in Canada
- Dependent child age limit increased to “Under 22” from “Under 19”.
All these key immigration rule changes have made immigration in Canada trouble-free and uncomplicated in the last couple of years.
The people from all parts of the world, who aspire to get better living standard, career opportunities, quality of life, and infrastructure and social security benefits, etc. are now considering to apply for work or Permanent Residence Visa in Canada. The federal express entry system of Canada has become largely popular among the immigrants.
Want to apply for work or Permanent Residence Visa in Canada?
Hence, if you are encouraged enough to apply for work, PR, student or Apply for family-sponsored visa in Canada, you may contact the best immigration consultant in your country to avail the complete immigration process support. However, do not forget to check the ICCRC accreditation status of the Canadian visa consultancy Agency you hire.
Visas Avenue Immigration is the top and registered Canadian Visa and immigration Consultancy Firm in India that every year helps and assistance a huge number of Canadian visa applicants to apply in relevant immigration programs and subsequently, move to Canada after obtaining the approval on visa applications. You may contact Visas Avenue immigration expert by sending your queries and details at firstname.lastname@example.org.