How to Succeed in Australia’s Point Based Immigration System?
Every young and talented skilled worker today aspires to work and live in Australia- the land of Kangaroos. Australia’s lifestyle, energy, cultural diversity, and quality of life, magnetize huge number of individuals to apply for immigration to Australia. However, most of the aspirants get confused and frustrated when they know about the point based system in place.
Well, don’t run as yet- it’s not that scary by any means.
What is the secret to get success in Australia’s Point Based Immigration System
If you apply wisely and combine your skilled visa well with the point based system, you are sure to get results in your favor. Your first objective should be to become eligible to apply. But the key question is
How to become eligible to apply?
To become eligible in Australia’s point based immigration system, you need to score at least 60 points, based on the factors, such as, age, education, work experience, language skills, etc. If you are able score 60 points you qualify as the approved applicant. check here your eligibility
Is this score gets you Australian Visa?
No! The score of 60 points doesn’t guarantee an Australian Visa. To secure the Visa for Australia, you need to score beyond this mark. As the Australia’s skilled immigration is point based, you must focus on the points you can score for your each profile factors.
What should be your ideal score for each factor to succeed?
If your score for each profile factor is as per the below estimation, you are sure to succeed in point based Immigration System of Australia:
- Age Factor: If you are ageing between 25-32 years, you will be at huge advantage, as it gives you maximum points, i.e. 30 points for age factor. Every point is crucial when you are targeting a specific score.
- Work Experience Factor: If you possess the foreign work experience (outside Australia) of at least 8 years, you can earn vital 15 points for ‘Overseas Work Experience’ factor. The work experience of minimum 5 years can also get you 10 points.
- Language Ability Factor: This is the most crucial and deciding factor. Why I am saying this is because you can easily enhance points for this factor. The IELTS English Test result with score 8 in all four language aspects, i.e. Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening can get you up to 20 points.
If you are able to score the highest points for all the above factors, your score will be 65, which will not only make you eligible to apply but also place you at very good position to obtain an Australian skilled visa.
- Education Factor: If you have a doctorate degree (PhD), you can earn 20 points for the same. Though, a bachelor’s degree can also get you 15 points.
The other scoring factors can be:
- Nomination from state or territory government agency in Australia for subclass 190 visa- 5 points
- Apart from this Nomination by State or Territory government or sponsorship by an eligible family member, from Australia (visa subclass 489 only)- 10 Points
Hence, if you focus on each factor and prepare your profile well, you can definitely score well and succeed in Australia’s Point-based immigration system.
How to get vital assistance to succeed in Australia’s point-based system of immigration?
If you want vital assistance as to how you can upgrade your profile and succeed in the point based immigration system of Australia, you may coordinate with Visas Avenue Immigration. Visas Avenue is a certified immigration consultancy service with years of experience in Australia immigration process.
You may discuss your eligibility and success plan with the Visas Avenue expert to proceed further. Call at contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi), 040-42467777 (Hyderabad), or 080-46668222 (Bangalore) or email your profile details and query to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.