How to Move to Australia from India without a Job Offer or Sponsorship?
Australia is one among the major countries that attract the talents from Asian countries, especially India. It’s the all win situation as the young, highly skilled and talented people from India find the new career heights, job opportunities, and high living standard in one of the most advanced countries in the world, while Australia fill its skill gaps by allowing the quality immigrants in the country.
Click the Free Assessment form here for inclusive Australia Immigration Process Assistance
If you are one among the thousands of Australia immigration aspirants, waiting for a sponsor, here is how you can make your dream come true of immigration to Australia without a sponsor or a job offer.
How to move to Australia without Job offer or Sponsorship?
If you are a skilled worker, you have two types of visa categories to choose, in order to apply for immigration to Australia, i.e.
- Sponsored/ Nominated Visas: As the title suggests, applying under this visa category, requires a nomination or sponsorship from an Australian state/territory/employer. You would require choosing an occupation from CSOL (Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List) to apply under this via category. The key visas in this category are subclass 190, 186, 187.
(Note: With effect from April 19, 2017, Australian Government has replaced the old Occupation lists, i.e. SOL & CSOL with new Skilled Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) & Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL).
The visa applicants, eligible to nominate an occupation from STSOL, also have access to some occupations in MLTSSL. Hence, both the lists (STSOL & MLTSSL) have been combined to form a new Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations and hence, there is no separate STSOL list.)
- Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189: It’s the only visa that offers you permanent residency in Australia without any sponsorship or nomination from Australian State, Territory or employer. It’s a point based visa wherein your profile will be reviewed based on your submitted profile factors, i.e. age, education, English proficiency, work experience, etc.
Now it’s clear from the above description that in order to move to Australia without sponsorship or job offer, you require applying for Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189 visa. Let’s take a look as to how to apply for this visa:
How to apply for Subclass 189 Visa?
As already discussed it’s a point based visa, hence, you can follow the below steps to apply for this visa:
- Gather the essential documents/certifications to apply
- Choose an occupation from SOL (Skilled Occupation List) of Australia.
- Submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in SkillSelect –an online system to process immigration EOIs received
- If your profile is selected you will receive an invitation to apply for visa
- On receipt of invitation, you need to apply for the visa within 60 days.
What are the key requirements of Subclass 189 visa?
The key requirements of this visa are as follows:
- Get the IELTS Certification with minimum score 6
- Get your skill assessment done from a recognized authority
- Must have experience in any of the SOL listed occupations
- Get the essential health and character certifications.
If you are a layman, arranging all the above things and following the Australia Immigration procedure can be a bit difficult for you. In this situation, getting help from a reliable immigration Consultant can really make things hassle free for you.
Why you must apply fast for subclass 189 Visa?
As already discussed, you require choosing an occupation from the SOL list to apply for subclass 189 visa. However, several SOL listed occupations are getting capped very fast, i.e. IT professionals, Accountants, etc. Hence, you need to make sure that you apply fast for this visa before SOL List applications quota for year 2016 gets capped for your occupation.
How Visas Avenue can help you apply for Subclass 189 visa?
We at visas Avenue are a team of certified immigration experts with expertise in Australia and Canada immigration. Recently, many applicants have got their PR for Australia in coordination with the Visas Avenue experts.
If you want to be the one, you can call the expert at Visas Avenue on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). You will get complete support and assistance from the Case Manager at Visas Avenue, in term of making online application, applying for visa, following up the application, etc. Alternatively, fill the free assessment form to get profile and eligibility assessed for Australian visa subclass 189.
You may also send your queries to email id– firstname.lastname@example.org for getting the prompt response from the experts.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.