How to know for Which Australian Visa you Qualify
Australia has always been a top choice for Immigration. Despite the recent immigration changes announced by the Australian government, the number of people aspiring to move to Australia has not reduced by any means.
Fascinated by Australia’s vibrant lifestyle, high employment rate, top wages, developed infrastructure, democratic values, social security benefits, etc. features a huge number of people apply for the visa in Australia every year. However, as an aspirant of Australia immigration, how you can determine as to which Australian visa suits you the best or for which skilled visa you qualify?
- How to determine and apply for right Australian Visa
Australia is one among few countries that follow a well-organized point based immigration system.
Now to understand which visa category suits you the best, you need to review three key things concerning Australian skilled visa process.
- In which Occupation List your Occupation is listed
Australia has recently replaced its old SOL and CSOL Occupation Lists. Now Australian government has introduced two new Occupation lists, i.e. Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations.
If your occupation is listed in MLTSSL, you can apply for
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa and
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
However, if your occupation is listed in Combined List of Eligible Skilled Occupations, you can apply for any of the following visas, i.e.
- Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186) – Direct Entry Stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) – State or Territory Nominated
- Training visa (subclass 407) – Nomination eligibility type 2 – Occupational training to enhance skills in an eligible occupation
- Need Temporary visa or permanent visa
You have the option to apply for the temporary work visa or permanent residency visa that allows you to live and work in Australia permanently.
- The temporary visa allows you to work in Australia for a limited period, i.e. Subclass 489 Visa is valid for four years.
- On the other end, the Permanent residence visa allows you to live and work in Australia for permanent basis, i.e. Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 visa
- Minimum Points Eligibility Criteria
After choosing the right Australian visa to apply, you must also qualify for that particular visa based on your immigration point score. You need to Submit your profile on online SkillSelect System and score minimum 60 points based on your age, qualification, English Language Proficiency, work experience, etc. factors. You may check your eligibility on Australia Immigrations point calculator before submitting online EOI (Expression of Interest) for a particular visa category.
Hire an Accredited Visa Consultancy Service for appropriate Advice and Assistance
You may also hire an accredited or registered Australian Visa Consultancy Service to receive most appropriate advice and assistance for choosing right category and apply for the same under the guidance of an expert.
To confirm your eligibility and receive inclusive assistance for immigration to Australia, you may drop an e-mail to email@example.com. Visa Avenue is a MARA registered Australian Visa Consultancy No-1683007 Firm in India.
Disclaimer: Visas Avenue does not deal in any type of job or job assistance services. Visas Avenue is not a job recruitment agent or job service provider. Visas Avenue does not offer consultancy on / overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.