Great Opportunity for Skilled Workers with STEM Education to get PR in Australia
Are you a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) graduate aspire to settle in Australia? Well, you have a great opportunity now to make your dream come true with the upcoming changes in Australia’s immigration point system.
What are the upcoming changes?
The Australian government has recently revealed the details about the upcoming changes in its immigration points system applicable from November 16, 2019, to GSM (General Skilled Migration) visa categories, i.e.
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 Visa
Now, the DHA (Department of Home Affairs), Australia will allocate some additional points to the applicants with STEM education, skilled spouse or no spouse, etc. Find below the changes applicable to the existing point system of GSM visas:
- 10 points for having a skilled spouse or de facto partner
- 15 Points for applicants nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by a family member residing in regional Australia
- 10 points- for having certain STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) qualifications
- 10 points for applicants who do not have a spouse or de facto partner
- 5 Points -for applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who has competent English
The above changes will be applicable to all GSM (General Skilled Migration) visa categories mentioned above.
Opportunity for STEM graduates
If you are a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) graduate with fare bid of work experience, you stand a very good chance of grabbing the Australia PR with the new upcoming point system changes. The STEM graduates will now get 10 points in the new point system of Australia immigration. Now, as a STEM graduate, you would obviously fall in one of the below two categories, i.e.
- Have a skilled spouse or de facto partner
- Do not have a spouse or de facto partner
In each case, you will get 10 immigration points w.e.f. November 16, 2019. Moreover, if your spouse or defacto partner has competent English, you can get 5 points more. It will add a total of 25 points in your point score without making any effort.
10 points (STEM Education) +10 (skilled spouse/no spouse) + 5 (Partner’s competent English)
Hence, with 25 points already obtained, you can get very good immigration point score overall out of 100 points to win Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Australian Permanent Residency (PR) from DHA. To get further assistance regarding upcoming point system changes and to prepare your immigration file in advance, you may get in touch with certified Australia Migration expert at Visas Avenue – a leading Immigration ConsultancyService.
How Visas Avenue can help you apply and get Australia PR visa?
Visas Avenue is a prominent Visa Consultancy in India. It offers crucial support and assistance to the individuals and families applying for the visa in Australia. The VA team every year helps hundreds of applicants get Australian visa approvals in quick time. It offers assistance in following key aspects of Australia immigration, i.e.
- Australia permanent residency process
- Australia’s Point based system
- SkillSelect Invitation rounds
- General Skilled Migration Program (GSM)
- Australia immigration documents
- Visa application Filing
- Visa follow up with immigration office
For complete Australia PR process assistance, you may call, Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.