A Few Key Tips to find a job in New Zealand
New Zealand is a latest immigration hub for the people, especially, skilled workers and students. Its peaceful and safe atmosphere, clean and world class cities, decent economy, democratic and immigration oriented Government policies, all such factors are magnetizing immigrants to this part of the world in huge numbers. However, like any other country if you are planning to immigrate to New Zealand, you have to ensure you have a proper job or employment in hand, as a job offer often plays a crucial role in getting an approval for visa in New Zealand. In this article, we shall update you about a few tips you can use in order to find a nice job or employment in New Zealand:
How to find and get a job in New Zealand?
Below are a few key tips you can use to find a job in New Zealand.
Explore Online Job Prospects
- Website to explore for overseas workers: Many websites here in New Zealand have been designed and developed to get connected to the overseas workers. Several reputed employers list the jobs on these websites. A two of these websites are Working In and Work here.
- Websites of job specific industries: There are various industry websites to explore where in you can look out for your desired job. i.e.
- Education Gazette (For education industry jobs)
- Farm Source job (Dairy farming jobs)
- IPENZ job hunt (Engineering jobs)
- Science New Zealand (Crown Research Institute Jobs)
- Kiwi Health Jobs (for Healthcare jobs)
- Common websites for jobs: The websites Seek, careers NZ and TradeMe are quite well-known job search websites in NZ. These website list thousands of job vacancies for both national and international candidates. However, you may need to check which particular employer prefers overseas workers.
Employment Service- New Kiwis
It’s a free employment service for immigrants to NZ. You would first require getting yourself registered in the database of New Kiwis. After the registration a team of New Kiwis Service shall guide you about the job prospects, industries and how to find a job. The team here also assists you in updating your Resume and preparing you for interviews.
Get in touch with Recruitment Firms
There are several employers in New Zealand who coordinate with Recruitment companies in order to screen and shortlist the candidates for hiring. These agencies get paid by the employers, if someone gets hired. You can refer the website of Careers New Zealand to explore the list of Recruitment companies in NZ.
Approach the Employers Directly
There are several job vacancies which are not advertised or may be in a process to get advertised. Hence, in such a scenario directly contacting the employers, writing email to their official email id or leaving details on their website would be a great idea. This also lessens competition if you are directly approaching the jobs, as if the employers find your profile suitable for the job, he would not think about other options and hire you directly.
How to get the key assistance & guidance regarding job prospects and Immigration procedure in New Zealand?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the New Zealand Visa under a particular category. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Hong Kong, etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.
Disclaimer: We are not a job recruitment agent and job service provider, we do not deal in any kind of working visa this page is only available for information purpose. We are a solely an Immigration Advisory Service that advice and assist applicants on PR and Tourist Visa process.