Today, Canada is the first immigration choice of aspirants from all around the world. The aspirants looking to work and settle in Canada prefer to apply in Express Entry system- a federal immigration program launched by IRCC last year to invite applications for PR in Canada.
However, express entry is a point based immigration system and hence, it only selects the applicants, who are able to score heavily in express entry.
What happens to the candidates who are not selected in Express Entry?
Not all candidates can be selected from the express entry pool of candidates. Hence, the candidates who are not able to meet the qualifying marks in any of the express entry draws in a year will have to create a new profile. The Validity of Express Entry Profile is one year, from the day, you have created the same. If your profile is not selected in any of the Express Entry draws, after one year, you would require creating a new profile. However, wait for the message to come for creating a new profile.
Many of you must be having few questions in mind, i.e. what will be the use of creating a new profile?
What is the guarantee of getting ITA this year, if last year my profile is not selected with same score? Well, the answer is
Make the key enhancements in your profile and explore all the key options for Canadian PR
Here are the key things you can do to enhance your profile
- The first step would be to enhance your current profile score. You need to make vital changes in your EE profile this time round. Add your current work experience to your profile that you have gained in this one year. It can make difference in terms of total CRS points.
- If your IELTS score for English proficiency is just average, prepare to sit in the test once again and make efforts to increase your IELTS score, which will allocate you additional points.
- Add any qualification, i.e. diploma, certificate etc. that you have acquired in last one year.
- You may add the credentials of your spouse/common law partner, if you didn’t at last time. It will enhance your CRS score.
Look out for Alternate Options
The Express Entry is not the only gateway to Canada. There are several other immigration programs you can apply to obtain the PR visa in Canada. A few of these programs are:
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Programs, i.e. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP), Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), etc. See here programs list
A few of these programs also provide many benefits to the Canada Immigration applicants, i.e.
- No Job Offer required
- Low level of English language proficiency required
- Fast application processing.
- Points allocated for area of training, etc.
How to get vital assistance for Canada Immigration?
If you want the expert guidance and support to make immigration to Canada possible, you may coordinate with reliable and experienced immigration professionals at Visas Avenue. The Visas Avenue is a registered Visa consultancy service that has expertise in Canada immigration process.
Once you contact with Visas Avenue, you will get thorough assistance with regards to enhancement of your express entry profile, making application to other Canadian Immigration Programs, Visa application filing, documentation, etc. Speak to the experts at 011-48447777 (Delhi), 040-42467777 (Hyderabad), or 080-46668222 (Bangalore) or email your immigration queries to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org.