Wish to get permanent residency (PR) in New Zealand?
Well, your decision is certainly wise if you want to settle in a safe, peaceful, and clean country with low crime rate, low population and exceptionally beautiful landscape and sceneries.
Recently, New Zealand has been ranked 4th most peaceful country in the world by Global Peace Index (GPI). The GPI ranks a country based on its various aspects with regards to livability, safety, and peace. New Zealand certainly ranks top on all these parameters. If you are looking to get settled in New Zealand on permanent basis, let’s find out
What is the easiest way to get PR in New Zealand?
To move to New Zealand in order to live and work here on permanent basis, you can apply for skilled migrant category Resident visa. This visa is designed for those applicants who have the right skills and experience to contribute to the economy, growth, and development of New Zealand.
Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa
To apply for this visa you need to submit online Expression of Interest (EOI) mentioning your key profile details, i.e. qualification, work experience, language proficiency, etc. If you your EOI is selected, you will get invitation to apply for PR visa in New Zealand.
What are the Key benefits of SMC Resident Visa?
- This particular visa allows you to live, work and study in New Zealand for indefinite period
- It also allows to include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your residence visa application.
So, it’s evident as to how beneficial this visa is for NZ immigration aspirants. Let’s find out the key requirements for this visa now.
What are the key requirements of SMC Resident Visa?
- You must speak English
- You must be in good health and of good character
- You need to be 55 years and below while applying for this visa
- You require submitting online EOI to apply for the visa
- Your partner and dependent children should also meet the basic criteria of this visa
- You should be able to work in a skill employment
- Your partner or children above 16 years should know English or pay for the English learning classes in New Zealand.
If you have gone through the entire requirement to apply for this visa, it’s time to know the procedure to apply for this visa.
How to apply for the visa?
Here is how you can apply for this visa
- Submit online EOI to apply for the visa
- NZ immigration selects the EOIs every 2 weeks
- If your EOI is selected, you will get invitation to apply for residence
- Submit the residence application with essential documents
- NZ immigration will process the application and accordingly issue the approval once the processing is over.
How Visas Avenue can help you apply for permanent resident Visa in New Zealand
The Visas Avenue Immigration is a top and registered immigration consultancy company in India that specializes in New Zealand, Canada, and Australia immigration.
You may call the certified immigration experts at Visas Avenue on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi), 080-46668222 (Bangalore), or 040-42467777 (Hyderabad).