The Approach & Methods to Apply for Canadian Permanent Residency Visa from India
In this modern era of technology, innovation, and development, the individuals with high ambitions and career goals have got plenty of opportunities to explore the new scope and opportunities across the globe, to give their career and aspiration a new height of success. With the advent of Internet, the migration procedures and transportation mediums have become unbelievably simpler and hassle free. Canada perhaps today has the best immigration system in the world today. It’s also one of the most advanced countries with high living standard and strong economy.
Immigration to Canada from India
The people here in India, also fly high with their career ambitions and objectives and look to settle abroad, as and when they get a chance. Impressed with the high standard of living, modern lifestyle, strong economy and higher number of job vacancies of Canada, a huge number of Indians often plans for Immigration to Canada from India. India share a special connection with Canada as already, a huge number of people from India are living and working in Canada.
Especially, thousands of people from North India are either working on temporary basis or got settled in Canada on permanent basis. If you are a skilled worker and know a fare bit of English, you stand a great chance of getting a Canadian Visa under skilled migrant category. Let’s find out more about the methods of Canada Immigration from India.
The Express Entry System for Immigration to Canada is probably the best method to apply for Canadian PR from India.
The Latest and Hassle free Express Entry System for Canada Immigration
The Express Entry System is the latest and well structured immigration system to make the immigration in Canada relatively easy and hassle free for the worldwide applicants. This online system is used for managing the applications of the candidates applying for Permanent Residency in Canada, under below Federal Economic Immigration Programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Two basic steps of the Express Entry System
- Create Online Express Entry Profile:
- The Top Ranked Profiles will receive the invitation to apply for the Permanent Residency.
How to apply?
Below are key steps to apply under new Express Entry immigration system of Canada.
- First of all the interested candidates has to create an online express entry profile.
- There is no deadline for the Express Entry Profile in terms of the time frame required for its completion or regarding the limit of candidates going to be included in the Express Entry Pool.
- The submitted profiles will be assessed and given cut off marks based on their Express Entry Profile specifications.
- Only the Top Ranked candidates will be invited to an Express Entry pool.
- If you have got the invitation to this pool, you will have the 60 days time to submit the online Application for Permanent Residency.
- The Express Entry Pool runs throughout the year. Currently it’s the 8th draw being disclosed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
How to Take the First Step for Canada PR from India?
Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Canada PR Visa under a particular category. As an incomplete application or the application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may lose your quality time and effort due to the process delay. In such a scenario, help and assistance from a reliable Visa Consultancy Services can prove immensely vital in understanding the complex immigration procedure and visa categories.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding registering through Express Entry System, getting the invitation to apply well within time and subsequently applying for the Canadian PR.
Visas Avenue is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa etc. for the last few years.